I wanna get a good Fuzz pedal and don't know what to get. I want to get a Gilmour sound out of it any suggestions?
Skreddy Lunar Module. Made to get a Darkside of the Moon sound. Check it out.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
um...electro harmonix makes a pedal called a Graphic Fuzz...it's got more distortion than a big Muff plus a six band eq plus a weird compression/sustain envelope filter thing

you could probably tweak all kinds of sounds out of that
The Graphic Fuzz is really great for all kinds of fuzz sounds.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.