In your opion, what is the best copy company. You know a guitar company that makes a gibson or fender look-a-like. Put some pics and reviews up.
Quote by Guitar_Poet
probably guitars, as this is the electric guitar thread.

I believe I was asking what kind of models, because the question was pretty vague, but you know, thanks for pointing it out, i might be retarded or something and cant read ELECTRIC GUITAR at the top of the forum page.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
like...budget versions, or same shape but different everything else, like superstrats?
Edwards by ESP in Japan
I think they make the BEST looking (and I heard they sound awesome) copies. They're usually fitted with Duncans. Th headstock down to the angle of it are the same i believe.

PS3

Fear the LIME

X
google "harmony central" But i think Tokai wins.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
harmony makes a close version to the strat with a differnt headstock
Baxter, you know I don't speak spanish.
Quote by coryklok

I agree with you that ESP is though about the Strat , a Super Strat is actually not considered a Fender copy.
Vintage make some quite good copies if you check out the Icon series.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by this&that
I believe I was asking what kind of models, because the question was pretty vague

so was yours. thats why i made my comment. i wasnt trying to be a dick or anything.
ESP both for Strat and LP styles.
here's an esp strat, but it's a bit reliced.

http://espguitars.com/guitars_vintage.html

Edwards by ESP makes good LP copies. and when i say good, i mean it's damn good.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
edwards/tokai/greco/burny/orville/navigator etc. etc.

japanese copies, basically.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
edwards/tokai/greco/burny/orville/navigator etc. etc.

japanese copies, basically.

+1. Especially Tokai. The last Tokai I played, I compared it with a Gibson Les Paul Standard, the Tokai was just as good as it, and was about £600 cheaper.
yeah, and the tokais at a similar price to the gibson les paul standard annihilate it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Agile.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Agile! They're $300 models compare to $1500 Gibsons.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
i wouldnt reccomend anything i wouldnt buy myself

i have no experience with tokai but i hear theyre good, but agile, esp. lawsuit ibanez's and sx
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Old Tokais
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
I love my Agile LP and my SST57 SX both from Rondo
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
vintage make the best bang for buck copies in my opinion but tokai make the best copies, i prefer tokai les pauls to gibson les pauls
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Accually, ESP dosn't have exact copys, they'll get sued. Same reason the Eclipse isn't the same as the LP. And the Headstock isn't the same as Jackson.
As far as guitars that copy other designs, I'd say Ran, but it depends on what price you're going for.
Quote by caraluzzo
Accually, ESP dosn't have exact copys, they'll get sued. .

er, edwards and navigator? they aren't exported outside japan, though (because of being sued).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Tokai in my opinion. The MiJ models are extraordinary.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by XBertsBestBuddy
where could I play some of these Agiles?

only sold online @ RondoMusic - but they're a great store and returns are allowed if you're not happy - check out the Agile Forums too:

http://www.agileguitarforum.com/
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Quote by Dave_Mc
er, edwards and navigator? they aren't exported outside japan, though (because of being sued).

In the US the Eclipses aren't the same as the LP's. The EC is thinner and the bottom horn is shorter. The older ESP's came with a headstock like Jackson, but they stopped it because of Jackson sueing for it.
Quote by stratdud39
HE(or she) is asking for low end brands.
NOT ESP!!!!
that wud be on the high end!!
he means something like a giVson
i wud say jay turser

I'm not looking for low end or cheap I just whanna see what els is out there I'm sick of the guitar center brands, I feel like music shops are telling me what to play ya know.

PS. I'm a dude
Quote by XBertsBestBuddy
I'm not looking for low end or cheap I just whanna see what els is out there I'm sick of the guitar center brands, I feel like music shops are telling me what to play ya know.

PS. I'm a dude

haha ok srry
Quote by caraluzzo
In the US the Eclipses aren't the same as the LP's. The EC is thinner and the bottom horn is shorter. The older ESP's came with a headstock like Jackson, but they stopped it because of Jackson sueing for it.

yeah, i know. i'm talking about edwards and navigators, esp sub-brands.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ESP makes amazing copies. Edwards are around $1000, while Navigators fetch over $3000. They're outstanding, but you have to import them from Japan.
Dimavery, Vintage and Tokai 4 Life. Best Knock-off producers
"I wish I had a Dean :/ Some day I will get my wings too "

I am a beginner guitarist and I am so proud I joined the guitar world ^^ It's pretty cool. Songs I learned till now :

Talk by Coldplay