so i signed all the papers and i'm officially signing up for the army reserves on tuesday. who else is in the army reserves and whats ur experiences on time/work/the band/money? just wanna know how its gonna go and stuff.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
i'll have a full two years before i can get deployed anyways. and i have a minimum 3 year tour so its a slim chance. and no i'm gettin burried with it. i'll give u a pick and some cables or something.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
what type of picks? O_o
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
well good luck to you. Not being American I am not as knowledagble about your enlistment porcedures, but with the present world situations i hope that you have prepared yourself for what you have signed up for.

Have a blast!

edit: WHOA, that have a blast comment was completely accidental and uncalled for... my apologies
Why are you joining the Army Reserve ?
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Quote by Ach-med
Why are you joining the Army Reserve ?

they'll pay for my full college. i'll have free health care. and its good pay for the time.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
Quote by NSHSpolevault
they'll pay for my full college. i'll have free health care. and its good pay for the time.

If it works for you, go for it I guess.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
wow good luck, the future of the world rests on your shoulders
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
I, sir, salute you!

GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

one side of me is congratulating you for volunteering your life for your country
the other side of me thinks your in idiot
what are your chances of seeing actual combat? i'm not very knowledgeable in the workings of the military
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
what are you specifically going into the reserve to do?
like weapons,computers or what?
i have a feeling someone is going to make a complete ass out of me in ways i didnt know how.
Quote by hell_monkey
one side of me is congratulating you for volunteering your life for your country
the other side of me thinks your in idiot
what are your chances of seeing actual combat? i'm not very knowledgeable in the workings of the military

very little. i already have my unit and stuff and they havent deployed for iraq at all yet. and i'm not even worried about that. i have a 3 year tour and two years will be high school (which they cant mess with) and training.) and deploying isnt a big worry for me either.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
Quote by caskettheclown
what are you specifically going into the reserve to do?
like weapons,computers or what?
i have a feeling someone is going to make a complete ass out of me in ways i didnt know how.

no its a good question. theres like 150 jobs. everyone takes a test to qualify for jobs. i qualified for every job offered to first time recruits and i chose metal worker (welding, plasma cutters, etc.) cuz i've always wanted to do that.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
oh thats cool. in your free time (if you have any) you can weild together a metal guitar sign or something.
can you bring your gear with you?
My uncle was in the Marines for a while. They paid for college and etc., then he got the hell out.

Don't cut off a hand with the plasma cutter.
If it's the Reserve, you'll just be going every first weekend of the month for training.
My dad's in the Navy Reserve and that's what he's been doing for the past 15+ or so years.
He was active duty before so yeah.
But since you're going into the Army Reserve I wouldn't know.
i'll be able to take my stuff with me for my job training nine months after basic training. and yeah its one weekend a month two weeks a summer.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
awesome.
oh and if you do cut off a hand, i want it
i could sew it on to my left arm alongside with my other hand so i can make some crazy ass riffs.
Quote by caskettheclown
awesome.
oh and if you do cut off a hand, i want it
i could sew it on to my left arm alongside with my other hand so i can make some crazy ass riffs.

here you go
(Invalid img)
hope ur a lefty.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!