no
78 44%
maybe
36 20%
Voters: 176.
Page 1 of 2
No.

And everyone can commit murder.

EDIT: Still no, I could never take away the life of someone else, I have no right to decide whether someone of equal status lives or dies.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Aug 2, 2008,
Depends on who, why, and how.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Not even like Bin Laden or Orlando Bloom or something? Jeez you guys come on
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
because there is someone in this world who has caused my family and i immense pain for the past couple of years, yes.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Again, depends on whether I have a reason to or not.

There's only one person I really would want to kill, but it's mainly because he's annoying and obnoxious.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I don't think I'm capable of committing murder... that is, without feeling immense remorse, no matter whom the murderee may be.
Quote by talia.
because there is someone in this world who has caused my family and i immense pain for the past couple of years, yes.
The thing about that though, don't you think that the guilt of doing that is much more painful then death?

I suppose it depends on if they have a strong enough conscience, but most people do.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
No

I wouldn't want my guilty conscience to prick me for that.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
dam i voted know but i wanna change to maybe

like if they raped my mom or sumthin
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
why not? wild animals do all the time. what makes us any different except that our habitat is filled with machines AND things that were built to murder
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Yes, along as I could get away with it, who cares about what other people think?

Quite frankly there are some people in this world who deserve to be killed.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Yep. Some people, the world would just be better off without.

And I'm not talkin' the-guy-in-math-class-who's-rilly-annoying, I'm talking Karl Rove-type of people..
I completely agree Colgate_Total.

But yeah, if murder was legal there would be less stupidity, also...I've killed people before because I had to, not really "murder" per say but it's close to it.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by blackflag49
Yep. Some people, the world would just be better off without.

And I'm not talkin' the-guy-in-math-class-who's-rilly-annoying, I'm talking Karl Rove-type of people..

Agreed. Only for the greater good would I have the blood of any human on my hands.
id go on a killing spree just because it turned legal and there is some people that just need to die.....
Quote by crackhutch
I completely agree Colgate_Total.

But yeah, if murder was legal there would be less stupidity, also...I've killed people before because I had to, not really "murder" per say but it's close to it.
o_O

Are you a hitman?
Quote by blackflag49
o_O

Are you a hitman?

I'm in the Army...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
There's this kid who lives down the street who just walks into my house. Like seriously, walks into my house while I'm watching TV and sits down beside me. And if the doors locked, he starts hammering on the bell and pounding on the door.

So maybe.
i have an intolerance for overly stupid people. there are several people i would like to just ****ing get rid of.
Yes, I have no heart
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
there's a drunk bitch in my house who threatened me and my guitars so.... Yes
Yes. Immeadiately and without question.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Aug 2, 2008,
No, but I personally feel I wouldn't have too many qualms about killing another person in self defense.
No. Murdering and meth are the same in one way; The reason I don't do them isn't because I'm afraid of getting locked up...
yes just because i know that by murdering one person im sure itll help tens of thousands of lives out there, its worth the trade.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
I could kill several people and still get away with it, right?

'cause there are so many people in this world that just down-right deserve to die (me included, probably)
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I'm turnin all ya'll that voted yes in the poll to the police for future pre-meditated murder.........

*Runs out of thread*
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Depends how pissed off I am(and yes, I realise the more pissed off I am, the less likely I am to get away with it) with someone.
I may well regret it later, but that's for then. The blood of my enemies is NOW, muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Hell ****in yes. No one would dare answer no except liars.

We're all in the same boat. If you had the power to do whatever you want without getting caught, you would do anything. Don't lie about it, we all know the truth.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Yea, I definitely would. I don't know who it would be, or even why. But I know I could and would do it. I'm not even a violent person. I prefer apathy over anger.
Spiral Out
Naww
The guilt would drive me insane and at some point I'd end up killing myself.
Quote by slayer_zero
why not? wild animals do all the time. what makes us any different except that our habitat is filled with machines AND things that were built to murder

This.
The only reason you people are talking about having a "conscience" about these things is because its something you think shouldn't be done. Its socially unacceptable and viewed as morally wrong. But if there were no consequence for it, and if religion wasn't around giving everyone predisposed morals, it would just be a natural thing. Animals do it, and people are animals.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Just Andrew
No.

And everyone can commit murder.

EDIT: Still no, I could never take away the life of someone else, I have no right to decide whether someone of equal status lives or dies.

go back to church
Page 1 of 2