Alright, since the employees at guitar center cant give me a straight answer, and I assume they just dont know, the pit must know

My band's been using a crate acoustic/vocal amp for a while for vocals, and its gotten to the point that its just feeding back terribly and isn't worth using anymore.

What exactly do we need to run vocals for 2 people in a practice space, practically, we dont really need impeccable quality. A powered mixer, and unpowered speakers?
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
you could go that route..
or get an unpowerd mixer and powered speakers....
or get an unpowerd mixer, unpowerd speakers and a powered amplifier.

THe sky is the limit!

seriously though I'd blow $250 on a dirt cheap powered mixer and then get a couple of 10inch monitors.
Thank you very much. Guitar center seems to get more incompetent by the day.

I think Im going to pick up a pair of peavey powered speakers on craigslist, as I've got a yamaha mixer atm.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
we're useing a powered mixer and unpowered speakers... w8 i'll give you the link
http://cms.omnitronic.de/index.php?option=com_article_view&article=10060100&wgtree=A8600320
+ 2x passive speakers...

it really depends how loud you are... it suits OUR NEEDS.... however... once another band played at our rehearsal's place.... and no.. it wasn't loud enough for them
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )