Ok, guitarists, seriously guys, you need to admit you are jealous of Herman Li.

I mean, have you heard through the fire and flames? HES ****ING AMAZING. He is like the new Randy Rhoads!

God you people who dont like dragonforce just need to get a better taste for music.
Quote by TechnoDestructo
Failure.
Thy name is Magero

Dragonforce is the best metal band around! and the only real one

wow you really need to leave now before your home address is found and you're beaten to death for your comments.

... seirously.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by TechnoDestructo
Failure.
Thy name is Magero

They shouldn't even be considerd metal. Have you heard them play live? a real metal band plays better live.
Hey guys
Speed ISN'T everything
He got talent sure, but his not as great as people think he is, he gets labled as a guitar god as he can play really fast, which is not the hardest thing to do
Quote by TechnoDestructo
Failure.
Thy name is Magero

Song is crap, band is crap, GWAR isn't crap but Techno Destructo is(although you're probably just some guy who thought it sounded bad ass and has no idea who he is), and uhm.... Dragonforce can lick a fat one
Quote by TechnoDestructo
this aint trolling, im serious

Quote by TechnoDestructo
its true, you guys are to gay to relise

O rly?

At first, I just thought you had bad musical taste, but really, saying that dragonforce is the only real metal band? Honestly, you're reaaaally stupid.
Well if you're trolling then **** you. If you're being serious then i pity you, tasteless fool.
Are you standing before me and suggesting that Dragonforce...Dragon mother****ing force...is more metal than Wintersun? or Taake? Ensiferum? Amon Amarth? Immortal? PANTERA??

Dragonforce is about as rocking as Trivium. Which isn't very much. At all.

And Jari Maenpaa could out-guitar Herman Li any day, nobody cares that he's fast. It takes more than a solo to make a song. Dragonforce are dog****, once you've listened to one of their songs you've heard them all. SNORE
Wintersun, Taake, Ensiferum, Amon Amarth, Immortal and Pantera are all try hard pussies!!! Listen to REAL brutal music!
zorz, I changed i mind. after lisening to dragonforce again i now realise dey are teh best! I cant believe i didnt see it beofre!

Dragonforce forever!