im running vista. and all of a sudden all my icons on my desktop, as well as the start bar down the bottom, and the gadgets, and just about everything is apearing larger and weird looking.

its sorta like when you plug another screen in and it all goes bigger. only there is nothing that should be making this happen.

is there anyway i can fix this?

even the net is funny looking.
i'll post pics if it helps.

but how do i fix it?
is there anyway i can reinstall vista?
Sounds like resolution to me. Right click desktop, click properties, and then go to the settings tab. You can change resolution there.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
im on vista.

i went rightclick desktop, then personalise, then display settings, but couldnt find anything,

can anyone help me try to see if it is resolution. and how to fix it on vista.

can the resolution just change by itself? i didnt do anything and am confused as to why this happened
Change screen resolution(like everybody else has said.)

A smaller resolution will have things appearing larger than in a larger resolution. ie things will look bigger but grainier on 1024x768 but on a larger resolution like 1440x900 they will appear normal size and sharper. Just go with the natural resolution defined by your GPU

Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
im on vista.

i went rightclick desktop, then personalise, then display settings, but couldnt find anything,

can anyone help me try to see if it is resolution. and how to fix it on vista.

can the resolution just change by itself? i didnt do anything and am confused as to why this happened

When you get to display settings you should get a screen with a picture of a square or 2, the name of your GPU, your colour level(32 bit or so) and a slider saying resolution. Move the slider to the right as far as you can. If it does not look right there, go back and move it one to the left and so on until it is how you want it.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Last edited by fire within at Aug 2, 2008,
omg, thank you so much guys. i dont know what i would do without you.

it was the reolution, and i fixed it.

thanks heaps.

my heart will now forever be with the pit.

thread can be closed now if needed.