White people tend to use the N word more often than in real life. I play with one of my good friends who is black. And everytime were in the pre-game lobby in COD 4 or Halo 3 and he says one word and he gets intterrupted by someone calling him the N word. Or if were ever in a argument with someone that word is ALLWAYS the first thing they say. This really pisses me off.
can't you get them banned for that?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
ya cause all the pussies come out and act tough cause they're miles away from the person they are talkin too, so they think it makes them cool
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Cos they are protected through the magic of the internet, making them tougher than the filthy little things they are in real life.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
This happened today, I was playing GoW and two people on the Locust kept saying it. They must have said it at least one hundred times.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

I haven't noticed it as much recently. When I'm on Live, no-one seems to have headsets on anymore.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
i hear that kind of **** all the time. whatever, it's just the way some people behave when they're hiding behind the internet.
Quote by HuckIt
can't you get them banned for that?

It isn't a forum, so the ways of banning and whatnot are much different, its more of a people-run banning system than UG is, because Xbox Live doesn't have "Mods" at all really.
Quote by DayTripper1967
i hear that kind of **** all the time. whatever, it's just the way some people behave when they're hiding behind the internet.

Pretty much. The anonymity of the Internet allows you to say pretty much whatever you want without real punishment. It seems that everyone with a headset is addicted to that word.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by the_strikes
It isn't a forum, so the ways of banning and whatnot are much different, its more of a people-run banning system than UG is, because Xbox Live doesn't have "Mods" at all really.

They can still get temporary and permanent bans from Xbox Live if they have been reported enough times.

As for the language on Live, sadly you're just going to have to learn how to live with it or play without a mic. There just really isn't a whole lot that can be done. Sure, people can be banned as mentioned above, but usually they'll make a new account and be back at it within a day.
I get called that all the time too, and I'm white... It really is annoying, so I just mute people most of the time. It seems like Xbox Live is a breeding ground for stupidity as well. I was playing Halo 3 today and some guy was being a real douche so I betrayed him and told him off. He then proceeded to tell me that he didn't speak trailer dialect -I have a slight southern accent- and I needed to go learn to speak American. After I told him what a dumb **** he was for saying that he just said I was wrong and unpatriotic, then left.
Quote by Twist of fate
With their diets, finding a fat woman in Japan is like finding someone in the Pit with an IQ over 100.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Because you don't hang out with black people in real life. I stood next to two black guys at the bus stop today, and they dropped the n bomb more than I've ever heard in my life.
Quote by happytimeharry
They can still get temporary and permanent bans from Xbox Live if they have been reported enough times.

As for the language on Live, sadly you're just going to have to learn how to live with it or play without a mic. There just really isn't a whole lot that can be done. Sure, people can be banned as mentioned above, but usually they'll make a new account and be back at it within a day.

But the amounts of stick-ups who do report people is low unless they are just determined. But to be on topic, you should just insult them in a way that shuts them up.
dude, im white as **** and i use that **** all the time in xbox live so much so that people will get mad and yell at me to ****ing stop **** is so cash
yeah its bc u cant do anything but ban them from a game., lol

but still its a word

sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never harm me....beotch!
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
The N word has lost it's power anyway

It's in every rap song,
it's in every movie,
it's over used

Basically,
it's not really offensive anymore on the level that it used to be

Doesn't help that other black people use it all the time either
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Although I'm not black, hearing that word is still offensive and to be honest, it's pathetic.

Also, it's not so serious, but because I'm British, all Americans will automatically stereotype and insult me (as well as others I play with). This happen to anyone else?
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by Gabriel Tanaka
I get called that all the time too, and I'm white... It really is annoying, so I just mute people most of the time. It seems like Xbox Live is a breeding ground for stupidity as well. I was playing Halo 3 today and some guy was being a real douche so I betrayed him and told him off. He then proceeded to tell me that he didn't speak trailer dialect -I have a slight southern accent- and I needed to go learn to speak American. After I told him what a dumb **** he was for saying that he just said I was wrong and unpatriotic, then left.

This is why God invented friendly fire
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
It's cause most of them on Live are 12 year old pricks that think swearing and insulting people makes them cool.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by hellbound_jonny
Although I'm not black, hearing that word is still offensive and to be honest, it's pathetic.

Also, it's not so serious, but because I'm British, all Americans will automatically stereotype and insult me (as well as others I play with). This happen to anyone else?

The British kids act like pricks to be because I'm American.

I think the majority of xbox live arguments can be summed up in the first minute of this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyto3AubZFw
if theyre purposely using it against him cuz hes black then..... theres a way to screw with anyones "reputation" on live or somin by rating them as bad players and stuff..... if u derate someone enough on live, some people might ignore them or ditch out on games with them..... thats about all u can do

otherwise, just ignore the assholes because speech can be harmful, but really..... its not that big a deal, its a word, not a knife in ur chest
college with no gf
no one owns me
alone
Quote by avenged_7_fold
It's cause most of them on Live are 12 year old pricks that think swearing and insulting people makes them cool.

Also, this ^
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
i don't play alot of xbox live anymore

i alawys get put on some 10 year olds team who dies like 20 times andits hard to win a game when u got to make up those kinda numbers cause some little **** cried to his mom and dad that he needs xbox live
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ