Yes, regularly.
130 60%
Seldom do I exercise.
55 26%
I never exercise.
30 14%
Voters: 215.
Page 1 of 2
As the title says: how many UGers exercise? I pretty much just started, I never thought I'd like it but it clears one's mind! So? How fit is the pit? (I'm like a rhyming master.)

Poll up soon.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Push-ups, 40 in a row.. Sometimes jogging.
Fender Stan. Stratocaster HSS 60th Anniversary
Squier Deluxe V-String Jazz Bass (active p-ups)
Peavey Valveking 112
Zoom G2.1u
...and my fingers

.: Music Heals :.
Quote by powerhead
I carry my heavy amp around often. That counts, right JD?

But with a face like yours you're bound to hit the big time soon. Then roadies will steal your one and only work-out!
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
I cycle quite a bit, and in season i play hockey (I think you Americans call it 'field hockey'). I also run occasionally.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I walk at least 2/3 miles getting to and returning from school, but thats only in term time and i often bust out my bike and go to a variety of skate parks, but I don't really think thats enough ofr my age.
NOIZE
i ride my bike to scool everyday, carry all the stuff into the main hall if we have a concert, run regularly and gcse PE counts right?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I train with rugby two times a week and go to the gym 4 times a week so yes.
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

I love lifting weights, it keeps me sane. 3/4 times a week.

weighted pull-ups.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by JamesDouglas
But with a face like yours you're bound to hit the big time soon. Then roadies will steal your one and only work-out!

The bastards. They're always trying to get ya.
i skate alot with friends pretty much all the time when i'm not at home being a anti-social nazi bastard

other than that a few times a week i'll go and run a mile or so and do pushups/crunches ... nothin big, but enough to keep in shape
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
I did at the start of the year, been lazy the last couple of months but are getting it going again now.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I normally pay basket ball whenever the weathers good, but my new job involves lifting heavy stuff around, over the head etc. So I get a fair workout there also.

then there's masturbation which can cause severe fatique!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
I play AFL, and cricket. Both of which I train and work out heavily for.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
I'm a drummer so I count that as exercise. Lots of stamina is needed.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Nah I don't, I'm too lazy. I'm starting within the next week or two though.
Thrice a week.

I figure that's enough to keep me in shape. After all, who wants to be some muscle bound douche with a temper problem?

Not I.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
i drum
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
I don't have an exercise regime as such, but I do a fair bit of walking.
...Bleep Bloop...
I walk a lot, that's about it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I go to the gym a couple of times a week, swimming twice a week too, the occassional home work out too. Also a lot of squash and football.
I used to go to the gym a lot but now I am lazy and would rather sit at home all day playing guitar or studying.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
The other day: swimming pool, skateboarding
Now: Fap, computer, guitar
Born to lose, live to win.
I swim regularly.

Swimming FTW
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Jogging for one and a half kms and walking 1 km
And regular push-ups, crunches, etc.

And fap
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I ride to and back from my gym 3 times a week, karate once a week and fencing twice a week.
Well, I have to drag my morbidly obese, giggling ass from the computer to the fridge about every 30 minutes for even more Mountain Dew and fried chicken, and I used to have to go to the bathroom, but now I just keep a bedpan near the computer at all times. At the end of the day, I waddle my way off to bed, and that's usually a quite exhausting 30 foot walk, so I guess that counts as exercise.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I use a rowing machine 6 days a week first thing when I get up, 3x 30 minutes, 3x 2000m sprint.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
I walk or run about 4 miles almost every day(probably won't during the winter), 6 miles with bike and sometimes pushups. Not very fit though
Page 1 of 2