That Wah does look pretty cool.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Anybody who heard anything about this company?!?

The wah is really cheap, 51 euro(if you live in Sweden) so I think I´m going to give that one a try
I've used genral guitar gadgets before. I bought a green ringer kit and it turned out really nice. The components are good quality and the enclosure is pre drilled
Ok, but I didn´t find anything interesting there...I´ll go with that Uber cool light wah
That wah does look cool, probs uses an LDR instead of the usual pot. Only problem I see is if it was dark, or oif you were on a stage with flashing lights etc.

~Louis
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.
Quote by superslash1994
That wah does look cool, probs uses an LDR instead of the usual pot. Only problem I see is if it was dark, or oif you were on a stage with flashing lights etc.

~Louis

I'm going go out on a limb and guess that it might be IR

Roland synthesizers have a similiar control beam thing where you can control various filters and stuff with your hand
http://www.roland.com/products/en/exp/D_BEAM.html
The other option would be to use the schematics/layouts supplied by sites, such as general guitar gadgets, and then buy the bits from somewhere like http://www.banzaieffects.com/

I like the GGG kits - but they tend to get pricey if you have to pay import duty, so buying the ready made circuit boards is an easy option, and then source this bits yourself - I've done that for a load of their kits, I've built about 13 now for myself and friends.
I got a phaser kit from www.vibe-o-tronic.co.uk. I believe they are a UK distributor of BYOC pedals.

Or, you could just buy a PCB, and get the other parts from Maplin, RS and Banzieffects.
I are chav.
Quote by mark_wuk
The other option would be to use the schematics/layouts supplied by sites, such as general guitar gadgets, and then buy the bits from somewhere like http://www.banzaieffects.com/

I like the GGG kits - but they tend to get pricey if you have to pay import duty, so buying the ready made circuit boards is an easy option, and then source this bits yourself - I've done that for a load of their kits, I've built about 13 now for myself and friends.

On my box it had a customs thing saying I owe £13. I have never paid it and the post people didn't say anything...
^ The same happened to me! DHL said I had to pay them £13.89 tax or something like that. After a year of not paying it, I got a letter from some other organization saying that I had to pay it.

Two months later, and i still haven't paid them!
I are chav.
Quote by boo.
^ The same happened to me! DHL said I had to pay them £13.89 tax or something like that. After a year of not paying it, I got a letter from some other organization saying that I had to pay it.

Two months later, and i still haven't paid them!

"some other organisation"? probably the TAXMAN

i wouldn't not pay tax, they can really screw you over if you do
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
If the post office have delivered it, they've lost it - they collect it on behalf of the taxman - I don't know what happens with DHL. That other organisation is probably a debt collector, DHL, probably sold the debt, and then it's made enough interest to make it worth while collecting it, they'll probably send the bailifs around

With the post office, it's a bit hit and miss recently, I've had a neck and a set of sperzel locking tuners from the states, both of which we more than the £18 you can import without paying duty, but both of which I didn't have to pay a penny on - they never missed a single GGG box though.
Quote by superslash1994

~Louis

You can solve that by putting a lamp or something above it.