hey

i just got an mg100dfx yest and wanted to know if i plug da mike into da cd line in can it double as a good pa system 4 vocals when we jam?hope im not asking a retard quest jus not sure
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
MG? does not compute *head explodes*

SEriously, if you're gonna buy solid state amp get an ibanez tone blaster.
In theory yes. But it will sound awful and you should just burn the mg now.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
In theory yes. But it will sound awful and you should just burn the mg now.

+1, burn it. ****t on it. throw with it, hit it with a bat, but Don't use it
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by legiondairy
MG? does not compute *head explodes*

SEriously, if you're gonna buy solid state amp get an ibanez tone blaster.

Or a Jazz Chorus. I played one and exploded, it was that good.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
It wont sound great, but if you just want to be able to hear your singer during practises, it might work
theres only one way to find out
Drive me home Jeeves
Quote by Saffron_Inferno
hey

i just got an mg100dfx yest and wanted to know if i plug da mike into da cd line in can it double as a good pa system 4 vocals when we jam?hope im not asking a retard quest jus not sure

Ok firstly, you aren't street so speak like a normal person so that you look more intelligent and we can understand.

And secondly, a PA system is the only thing that should be used as PA system. You can plug a mic into a guitar amp, but it will sound dreadful, especially if you are using an MG. Most places have in-house PA where you would gig, or rent a PA from your local music shop. Simple.

Lastly, this probably belongs in the GG&A thread, or somewhere else but definitely not here.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
IMO, you should never use a Marshall MG100 for anything.

And this is also in the wrong forum, *reported*
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG