It wasn't too bad. I'm not a huge fan of anarcho bands that try to be Crass but I like it.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
This band is great. you know what's better, i lost this CD of mine that had monuments and another album. Just the cd, not the case.

And i can't even find a DL of it to burn a new cd...........
Quote by crustyreed
This band is great. you know what's better, i lost this CD of mine that had monuments and another album. Just the cd, not the case.

And i can't even find a DL of it to burn a new cd...........
I'll do what I can.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Interestingly enough. I was reading about Cress.

Darbyshire was saying that you can grow a crop on your face cloth, but Jennings interjected that Matron would not let you.
Damn Cress is hard to find.
Quote by Zero Substance

discography. has monuments and some other stuff on it. you need winzip to open it.

edit the link outta the post. if their was a mod it can get you banned.

EDIT hahah ****ing UG's rules thanks man.
Last edited by crustyreed at Aug 3, 2008,