please save me a 25 mile trip to musicland i have a single coil ,springs and screws and a body no pickgaurd or pickup ring.how does it go in and adjust without falling out??i am trying to repair this for a friend i have 15 guitars none of them have this setup mine all either have a p gaurd or pup ring.is there a bracket i am missing?? i posted this last night with no answer.i thought if anywhere i could get an answer here,help me out.
put pics up or no one will understand
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
you need a pickguard.

you place the pickup under the guard.
the screw goes in thru the top of the guard towards the single coil pickup hole.

directly under the guard place the spring.

thread the screw down thru the hole in the guard, thru the spring, into the hole in the pickup.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
yea if it was that type its a no pic gaurd style its like an old krammer style. how do models with no ring and no gaurd mount into the cavity?????
ok LOL, you need to be a little more specific with your questions.

can you post a link to your specific guitar?
it'll probably need a ring of some sort.

how many holes in the body of the guitar surrounding the pickup cavity?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
thats it no holes near that routing its a friends thats been apart in a box thats what made me think something is missing.he says its all there and was together before.its a no name i havent figured out how to size a pic for UG thats another problem i havnt solved either.i have built 12 guitars just never quite this style i have been looking thru magazines to get an idea but cant tell from them.i like to think i kinda know what i am doing working on guitars but this stupid little things got me.like an ibanez rg model how are the single coils mounted in body??i have the pup 2 springs and 2 screws and no clues??????