ok, holy ****, yesterday i changed the pasword to my hotmail and it was working fine last night and i wake up this morning and check cuz im waiting for a few important emails and I CANT ****IN GET ON, im still on messenger but i cant go to hotmail WTF!>?
and i cant reset my password because i dont have an alternate email and i cant get into my ****in inbox to reset it from there
so what do i do
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Fap.

You won a warning

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
You won a warning

I was just being a typical pitmonkey
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Jcore44
Fap twice.

Woooooh

Edit: O=SH#T

I love you frenchy

Also, try restarting your computer see if that works TS
Quote by Jcore44
Fap twice.

Woooooh

Edit: O=SH#T

TS, nothing you can do about it sorry.
Tried clearing cookies and cache?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
ya ive tried the icon it just keeps loading tho, nothing loads,
ima restart and see if that helps
**** now i cant get into messenger if i find out someone changed my password ill make them eat ****
I'm tempted to post "You Gonna Get Raped"...but I'm scared of Frenchy.

On topic though,Not sure. This has happened to me before, but I had a secret question thingy, so I managed to get it back. 'bout 2 years ago though.

Edit: If you can't get into Messenger, then it makes sense if someone's changed your pass. I think that's the only explanation. Not trying to alarm you, or anything. I haven't used Messenger in a while, but there should be a way for you to contact the support staff by phone, or something.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
ya i looked for a number but all i found was, your password has been sent to your inbox :|
****in microsoft is the biggest usless pile of **** ever
I think it got absorbed in to my inbox...
Got bored left. Got bored where I went away to. Came back.
well.. i had to make a new account, lose all my emails ( 4700 ) and now i gotta think about all the sites i have to resign up for