Just because you don't play every genre of music, does that mean that you aren't a good musician?
I thought this topic was going to be about a penis.

I was disappointed.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
I thought this topic was going to be about a penis.

I was disappointed.

Someone's got penis on the brain.... FAG..
Quote by 0RI0N
Just because you don't play every genre of music, does that mean that you aren't a good musician?

no. but its good to be able to play somthing aside from whatever you may play. it extends your ability and creativity in the long run.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
You don't necessarily have to be good at all genres, but you should be open to them.

Now someone that says "omg metal is the best genre, everything else sucks" is a bad musician (although I realise that the majority of metalheads are not like this. It was just an example).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
it just means you have a more limitted knowledge of music as a whole than someone who understands a wider variety of genres
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Raiderkid38
no. but its good to be able to play somthing aside from whatever you may play. it extends your ability and creativity in the long run.

/thread

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

it defianetly makes you a better musician to be able to play other genres but its way more important to be good at what you do then be mediocre (spelt wrong) at all genres
Sig space available, give me some praise