Page 1 of 5
I am going to be a junior in high school in a few weeks and I am just starting to feel that ALL girls in high school are a complete waste of time. Most of them are so ridiculously stupid and sometimes even cruel unless your the hottest guy they have ever seen before, even if you are a jerk with no personality. I don't know if it is a problem with me but I would love to be in a real relationship with someone that I actually like but countless times I get my heart broken, even though I am a nice guy (but an average looking guy also). It also doesn't help that I go to a private, all guy school . So pit, after high school, do girls actually care about anything other than how hot you are? I think I might have to wait until college to get what I am looking for.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

You're wrong, you just need to look hard. Why would you even want to go out with a dip**** that treats other guys like ****?

And uuuuuh relationship thread. As usual.
I'm going to be a junior too, and i've found the most perfect girl in the world. Granted, she's going to be a senior so the maturity level might be different, but still. There's still some good girls out there mate, don't lose hope. You'll know her when you see her
i'm the brit 'highschool' and all the girlfriends and boyfriends at the moment are just jokes that never last. They do for teh lulz.
i dont have one

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Colgate Total
Girls in high school don't want a nice guy. I had to learn that the hard way.

Indeed

Now I've just learned to be the nice guy friend type ... then laugh in their faces when they get their hearts broken for like the 20th time ... ... you should have loved me bitch I would never do that to you but NOOOOOO you want a complete asshole ... I just lol at em
Quote by Colgate Total
Girls in high school don't want a nice guy. I had to learn that the hard way.

+1.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
So pit, after high school, do girls actually care about anything other than how hot you are?

Yeah, girls get so much more mature in college.........

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*catches breath*

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

no theyre not worth it. but, if you **** em and forget em, no hearts broken. trust me, any relationship from high school wont last til college. so screw it, have fun. no point in gettin hurt for something that wont last anyway.
Sometimes you can find a gem among the rough stones, I did, but the odds of it lasting through high school are slim.

my "high school sweetheart" and I planned on getting married after college but during college, she turned into a stupid high school girl and everything became about her, and it ended pretty nasty.

My advice? go to college single, I regret it because now I don't know anybody and I'm all alone lol.

College probably would be an ideal place to meet a girl though because everyone is new and from different backgrounds, and you learn who you really are in college too, I changed alot from my high school years.
i play drums and guitar :
Most girls of that age don't want a nice guy, it's true, but of course there are the exceptions. I say **** 'em.

Both meanings.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
If you're looking for a serious relationship you probably won't find one in high school. At my school it was extremely rare to see a couple stay together for over 6 months. It pisses me off seeing guys who are assholes get tons of chicks, in high school most girls don't care about how nice you are.
Quote by Nielsyboy
Indeed

Now I've just learned to be the nice guy friend type ... then laugh in their faces when they get their hearts broken for like the 20th time ... ... you should have loved me bitch I would never do that to you but NOOOOOO you want a complete asshole ... I just lol at em

Me too. Silly girls.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Yeah you pretty much nailed it. Welcome to high school. I was pretty disappointed when I realized that high school relationships are rarely meaningful.

Oh and answering your question: yes, relationships are different out of high school.

Quote by niflag
Do high school girls whilst you still can.
"Thats what I like about high school girls, I keep getting older and they stay the same. Yes they do, Yes they do".
+1 to everyone's post except arcaon's.
Quote by Rengori
It's not like the mods ever get mad at you for going around fucking swear filter.
My first girlfriend actually started dating me in high school because of how arrogant I was acting. That and I joined the hockey team, it was a pretty meaningless relationship that ended with me get laid zero times.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Yeah most are pretty bad and not worth your guitar's time - but don't lose all hope - you can find a girl who's a lil different from the norm.
Quote by TNA
If you're looking for a serious relationship you probably won't find one in high school. At my school it was extremely rare to see a couple stay together for over 6 months. It pisses me off seeing guys who are assholes get tons of chicks, in high school most girls don't care about how nice you are.

Well it is not so much a serious relationship I am looking for, just a nice girl who I enjoy spending time with. The reason why I started to think about this is so much in the last few days was because this girl I met last week started to hang out and talk to me A LOT. We decided to go out after work a few days ago and I found out then that I had some strong feelings for her. I accidentally hinted it too much, she figured it out, I asked her if she wanted to hang out again soon a few days ago, and she hasn't responded.

**** them, but this isn't the relationship thread so don't elaborate too much on this please
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

I never had a good relationship in highschool.. I guess i started nailing this girl who was 16 while I was 17, but she dropped out of school.. and was immature/stupid.

I had a few other "girlfriends" in highschool, all of whom we just sort of sat around eating lunch together, holding hands down the hallway.

it was ****ing stupid, if i could do it again i'd spend more of my attention on music
It is hard to find nice girls these days.

It seems their minds are weak against media and advertisement, oh well, i'm off to try the new mother energy drink than go buy some tight pants and big white rimmed sunglasses.
Quote by bluehawk15620
Sometimes you can find a gem among the rough stones, I did, but the odds of it lasting through high school are slim.

my "high school sweetheart" and I planned on getting married after college but during college, she turned into a stupid high school girl and everything became about her, and it ended pretty nasty.

My advice? go to college single, I regret it because now I don't know anybody and I'm all alone lol.

College probably would be an ideal place to meet a girl though because everyone is new and from different backgrounds, and you learn who you really are in college too, I changed alot from my high school years.

I would have to agree with you completely, same thing happened to me. Went out with this girl for 5 years, I'm a year older, so it was all well and good while I had a ****ty time at college being in a relationship with some distance, but as soon as she got to college, it was "See ya".

Though, as a warning, the maturity usually doesn't arrive until girls realize they need substance and someone that can provide instead of some piece of meat to bob up and down on when they're wasted.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Dude, you only get to be in High School for a short time, just take the chances even if they're bitches.
LARGE TEXT
Cool more pit misogyny!

Yes there are girls in highschool that can be worth it, mine was
Quote by drunkenhamster1
"Thats what I like about high school girls, I keep getting older and they stay the same. Yes they do, Yes they do".

Haha, dazed and confused.

..i think
Haha, it seems like all high school girls are really stupid, and if they aren't, they're probably out of your league or taken. Date older girls, preferably out of high school.
Quote by rasinañte
So i;m guessing your starlight guitar playing didn't go over well?

haha, we never even got to it. As I said, I accidentally TOLD her my feelings rather than show her. Now, I am just trying to decide if she is ignoring me, or is just really busy. It is tax free weekend in Missouri and so everyone, including me and her, are working A LOT this weekend. I just popped her a message on facebook a few days ago "hanging out" (she said she just wasn't ready for a relationship) and she just hasn't responded. We'll see how it goes. We were SUPPOSED TO go out on that date in a few days.
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

i'm awkward around girls, so i've never actually had real conversation with any, and all my friends are guys.

so i wouldn't know.
Page 1 of 5