Hmm...I approve. I agree wholeheartedly with the question about when a song is truly finished.

This is right down my lane of stuff I like. I definitely like the acoustic guitar and voice in "You Slept Your Way to the Top of the BBC" and "Weatherman". The only comment I have to make is that you sound like a person who doesn't sing, but sings anyways - if you know what I mean. (It's kinda the way I am - I'm not a singer, but I sing anyways).

The guitar in "Jeans" sounds slightly out of tune, and I don't like the electronic drums but...that's probably just because they are electronic drums. I like the bassline in "His Mouth is a Desert", though the bass and drums sound too...fake for my liking. Other than that it sounds good. "3 Sugars" also sounds good (with the exception of the MIDI bass and drums). "Joanne Joanne" sounds pretty good - the drums and bass sound like they really fit this track, even though they are MIDI.

Overall, I like this stuff, but I prefer the stripped down acoustic guitar and voice.

If you've got some time check out my acoustic stuff and let me know what you think of it. Hopefully it will be to your liking. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968