This is a personal question for all of you. I wanted to assess the ethics of all you Pit dwellers.

Who do you fart around? Who don't you fart around?

As for me, I fart around no one. I act like if I do, I won't get into heaven. I'll keep it pent up all day until no one is home, the doors are locked and the oven is off.
I'll fart around my dad, but that's it.

I'll literally excuse myself to the bathroom if I have to fart.
I try not to fart at work but I did a very bad one once when I went in hungover, my brother was there and another guy I work with, they just said it was sick.
I was once sitting with a group of friends outside on a breezy day, had a big ol' stinker building up, so wandered off a few meters to let it out. I got back and they were all coughing and spluttering.

Lesson: Do not fart upwind of people.
I have perfected the silent but deadly for emergencies, but I generally wait till I'm by myself.
Can't around most friends and the general public.

Can with one of my guy friends and parents. Did in front of an ex...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Fart around the guys, hold it around the girls and at school.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
i just say "can you hear the thunder" and people generally go somewhere else for a while..
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by Milesthedude
I was once sitting with a group of friends outside on a breezy day, had a big ol' stinker building up, so wandered off a few meters to let it out. I got back and they were all coughing and spluttering.

Lesson: Do not fart upwind of people.

lmao that must've been funny
ill fart in front of anyone
my best one was the other day in class, i did it at the back of the room the fan blew it to the front, everystarted coughing and ran to the back so i turned off the fan and farted again :P
Quote by Ps-IAmGh0st
ill fart in front of anyone
my best one was the other day in class, i did it at the back of the room the fan blew it to the front, everystarted coughing and ran to the back so i turned off the fan and farted again :P

You remind me of someone I know.
I fart around like two of my guy friends but NEVER at school. THAT ****'s embarassing.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by freedoms_stain
Audibly, my guy friends, but the silent and deadlies are fair game for anyone, anywhere, anywhen.

Yes, especially if you can also time the "nose crinkle and sidways look at the person next to you" trick.
I'll fart in front of friends (male and female), family, definitely in Wal-Mart, but not in front of girls I'm trying to hook up with.
I fart around my male friends. I don't fart around female friends.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I'll fart around any of my friends and my family. The only person I don't fart around is my girlfriend... It's just kind of embarrassing.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!