where to start i wana start playing solos i can play the full dont fear the reaper but thats it every thing else that i wana play is to advanced i guess. wat are some song that dont have to difficult solos i like rock, blues and metal so anything of those genres will do.
Nothing else matters shouldn't be too hard
Do you know any theory?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
what you mean about theory lol ive only been playing for 6 months so yea lol
Quote by knives727

That post was full of contradictions.

Anyway, there's many songs with easy solos.

If you're looking into being able to write solos and improvise, I suggest you learn some scales.
The solos from Welcome Home and Ten Speed by Coheed and Cambria arent too difficult i think. Maybe try the solo from Act one, Scene one by the Fall of Troy.
Still got the Blues by Gary Moore. Slow for the most part, but the fast parts will build your speed!
I don't really know any easy solos
When I started playing I went straight to the harder stuff, because I prefered it
Quote by knives727

You learned a song without using theory. That was the best way to go about it because you're using your ears. I can't see why you can't learn more.

Theory is used to analize pieces and see what's it's all about. Theory could be used to learn music but too easy to fall into traps.

Best you can do is learn chords as everything is chord based. Keep using your ears, they're the best.
the In Pieces solo by Linkin Park ain't too hard and the Master of puppets middle solo isn't either
Quote by PanHead
You learned a song without using theory. That was the best way to go about it because you're using your ears. I can't see why you can't learn more.

Theory is used to analize pieces and see what's it's all about. Theory could be used to learn music but too easy to fall into traps.

Best you can do is learn chords as everything is chord based. Keep using your ears, they're the best.

You can drive just by watching people, but we take drivers Education anyways.
thnx for the help i just learnt the iron man solo cus i remeber one of my friends saying it isnt that hard
Nothing else matter, by far. I've played a month as of today, and I learned that a week in. It's easy stuff.
Quote by knives727
where to start i wana start playing solos i can play the full dont fear the reaper but thats it every thing else that i wana play is to advanced i guess. wat are some song that dont have to difficult solos i like rock, blues and metal so anything of those genres will do.

I'd suggest you trying Li'l Devil by The Cult. Its simple and a total bad ass.