Wall of text.. sort of...

Two days ago a friend and I went to an abandoned dock on an empty lot in our neighborhood to smoke out of his new wooden pipe. The pipe is 7 inches long, so he stored it down the back of his pants under his waist band and between his ass cheeks. We toked for about 15 min... when we were done and walking back up the empty lot, a cop pulled up. It was in response to a complaint of us at the dock smoking. He walks up to us and asks us if we've been smoking and we're just throwing excuses at him like, "No sir, we were just chillin out by the lake and I was talking on the phone, etc." He asks us if he could search us and we hesitantly agreed. He searches my friend first with his giant, 7 inch wooden pipe, freshly smoked out of, and down his ass... he finds nothing. Thankfully he was only searching front and back pockets and down the legs. I'm next and he finds my lighter (I didn't bring the weed in a baggie, and we smoked all of it.. thank god) I just tell him I found it in the grass. He then takes our ID's and calls them in (we're both substantially high during all this) and as he waits for the reply he starts talking... "I remember back when I was your age, I used to smoke weed almost everyday! And I loved it!" We giggle. Then he starts mocking the lady that called in the complaint.. "I just got a call from some stuck up rich lady" We giggle again. "She complained that there were two teenagers taking drugs!" and he mocks her using a high pitched voice to emphasize how annoying she was. We giggle once more.

In the end he gave us back our ID's and told us to be more careful when we want to "relax" LMAO. This guy was awesome, plus he was your typical, fat, donut eating cop... how we managed to not burst out laughing at this guy is amazing to me. He was so funny.

Anyways, post up good/funny experiences you've had with our fellow enforcers of the law!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
The pipe is 7 inches long, so he stored it down the back of his pants under his waist band and between his ass cheeks.

Pipe? Oh... so this is what kids get up to nowadays .
I was with some mates in town after a gig and we were drinking, not realising it was a 'alcohol free area' and this car pulls up and a woman inside tells us to get rid of it. We told her to **** off not realising it was an unmarked police car, so 2 cops got out and threatend to search us, so we chucked what we were holding, not massively funny but was amusing.
That's ****ing awesome. My best story involving a cop doesn't even come close to being that cool. It's not even worth telling anymore.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
The pipe is 7 inches long, so he stored it down the back of his pants under his waist band and between his ass cheeks. We toked for about 15 min.

haha good story but this part made me laugh
Some cop beat me with his baton thing.
He founds it hilarous...
me..no..not so much so

=
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
Quote by rhcpjhlz
That's ****ing awesome. My best story involving a cop doesn't even come close to being that cool. It's not even worth telling anymore.

Yeah mine either
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Um... during a band practice in my garage my neighbor called the cops because we were disrupting his life with our music. So the cop pulled up and he was like "I'm not even going to go through the trouble of telling you guys to stop. I can't hear the music more then 2 houses down and he's down the road. You guys can play till 7 then by law you have to stop unless you have permits. I play drums myself so don't let the man get you down." Then left.
Me an some buddies all dressed up like prostitutes and the girls dressed up like men and we hung out at a gas station quickie mart thing late at night and freaked out the customers. The owner wanted us gone so we went outside and started pushing and shoving eachother around jus for giggles. We were suddenly ambushed by cop cars. The cops were kind of baffled when the relized what they thought were girls were actually dudes and vice versa. They told us to quit fuking around and go home. It was a good laugh.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
One time a cop got a noise complaint and told my band to turn our amps down.

He also told us we sounded good enough to start gigging. We laughed at him.

God, my band sucks.
I never run into police, I go in secluded places to smoke weed. It isn't good or funny, but I may as well share this experience anyway-

Me and my friends were over a park where some trouble had gone down an hour or so before we got there. There were a load of policemen and one of them hit one of the guys on the park. So they told us to get off the park and go elsewhere and they were searching kids and they walked out.

Well my friend was shitting himself, he had-
3 spliffs in his front pocket
Weed in his bag
Lighters fluid in his bag
A few lighters
Cigarettes
A few cans of cider in his bag

They searched his jacket pockets very briefly and they onlt found the sweets that he bought earlier.

Then we went somewhere else and smoked it.

Told you it wasn't funny.
Quote by wyldething
You smoked out of a pipe that was stuck in your friends ass crack?

In a sense...

It was in front of his boxers, under his shorts.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
i read one on here about 2 guys went into a car park started somking weed or whatever and a cop car pulled up behind and they hid the weed and one unbuttoned his shirt and stuck his hand down the other guys pants , someone find it?
Quote by wyldething
You smoked out of a pipe that was stuck in your friends ass crack?

hahahaha!
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit