This is a problem that is really getting on my nerves! I'll be playing my jackson standing up, and because of how neck-heavy it is, it keep falling down like this -> \

when I want to keep my guitar turned up like this -> /

is there any way I can modify my guitar to get rid of this imbalance?
hang a brick on your strap peg xD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
yeah, he has the right idea, other than shaving stuff off the neck, just counter balance
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
It's pretty easy to fix.
You can just make your strap go over the top horn so it goes over the surface, which can mess up your finish if that bothers you.
Or you can drill a new hole for your strap button on the other side of your neck plate. So instead of the button being on the left of the plate, it'll be on the right and it will help keep your neck from diving as much.
tie the strap round the headstock a la acoustic players
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
First use this tool ?*(^# and then cut it like this &#^)@ then you can displace the &#*&%^#$ weight and have an even guitar.?S>??????????//////////
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by Beebaboo
This is a problem that is really getting on my nerves! I'll be playing my jackson standing up, and because of how neck-heavy it is, it keep falling down like this -> \

when I want to keep my guitar turned up like this -> /

is there any way I can modify my guitar to get rid of this imbalance?

I don't have this problem, I play this Guitar, or any V shaped guitar for that matter, holding the neck so the head very close to my own, The Randy Rhoads way basically.