I'm sad because the NIN concert I was going to tonight was postponed...to NOVEMBER 25! Apparently Reznor is too sick to perform. Just wanted to share my sadness with the pit.

Get well soon, Trent!
Shame, they are absolutely incredible live.

I'm not even a fan of their music and they were probably the best band i saw at Reading last year. Although that's not that impressive.
my cousin uncle and bro were going to that. trent reznor sucks and releases free music that isn't good enough to be distributed by record labels, down with the government man!
Trent loves all of his children, he'll play for you. Just turn on your iPod.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by ttreat31
I'm sad because the NIN concert I was going to tonight was postponed...to NOVEMBER 25! Apparently Reznor is too sick to perform. Just wanted to share my sadness with the pit.

Get well soon, Trent!

Trent Reznor is always too sick!
hahaha...ugh. That's a lulz kill in it's self.
Im sad because the Yes concert I was supposed to attend a few days ago was cancelled... actually the whole tour, because Jon Anderson has accute respiratory failure.
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
where in minnesota do you live?
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
Poor Trent!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Get well soon Trent. That man is awesome. He looks like a buff version of Adam Sandler with a shaved head though.
Grow a pair.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Quote by Retro Rocker
I'm going to see Motorhead/Saxon & Paul Gilbert in November.
Trump that.

I wouldn't go to see them if they were playing for free in my kitchen