so the night before last me and two mates are leaving a club and get a load of agro from some fellas,

anyway after awhile there's a big old ruckus, i got a black eye for my troubles and my mate gets a bit of a beating

so it made me think is this a common thing to happen any one in the pit ever just got involved in the street over essentially nothing?

is it the sort of thing that only happens in England as well?
Yeah, in the US we just shoot each other.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Well it happens quite a lot.

*brush past someone in club*

"oops sorry mate"

"what the **** are you doing?"

"sorry"

"i'll **** you up, little pussy"

Yup happens all the time. Luckily i can run fast and so i just run away. Sometimes if your drunk enough you can take the hit and they get kicked out and everythings fine.
in mexico...well we shoot each other or if we lose the fight we send someone to kill the guy.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
okay i shall also mention, it was an indie club and they were not chavs

and also i forget to say we were also out numbered

so i don't seem like a poof for getting a black eye
My neighbor got involved in a knife fight over a tipped cow. Yeah, in the U.S. we either shoot someone or sue them, usually.
Quote by Darksucker
My neighbor got involved in a knife fight over a tipped cow. Yeah, in the U.S. we either shoot someone or sue them, usually.

Was your friend the one who tipped the cow?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Darksucker

Omg cow tipping is the funniest thing ever. Just a shame when they break their legs and you gotta shoot them.
I'm Canadian, someone hits you in the face you say "oh, excuse me" ;D
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
i read midnight fist****.. not that the title attracte me. not at all..
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by jmonko
Was your friend the one who tipped the cow?

Yeah, he was out with some friends and they did it in this random guys yard. He comes out stark naked and raving, brandishing a 10-inch bowie knife. My neighbor pulls out his hunting knife (Kentucky) and they each get some nasty cuts before it ends. He was in the 8th grade...
Quote by Darksucker
Yeah, he was out with some friends and they did it in this random guys yard. He comes out stark naked and raving, brandishing a 10-inch bowie knife. My neighbor pulls out his hunting knife (Kentucky) and they each get some nasty cuts before it ends. He was in the 8th grade...

lol, hicks.
ಠ_ಠ
pics or it didnt happen
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Quote by joeyc
pics or it didnt happen

To whom are you adressing your hate?
Quote by Darksucker
To whom are you adressing your hate?

lol TS
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
I've been on both ends of a glorious ass whooping.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by imthehitcher
okay i shall also mention, it was an indie club and they were not chavs

and also i forget to say we were also out numbered

so i don't seem like a poof for getting a black eye

Too late

It happens in Scotland if that helps.
Last edited by Tatakai! at Aug 2, 2008,
This crap goes on everywhere mate, no need to feel like it's just you who's been attacked by a group of people larger than your group. Some people can't manage to have a decent night out without having to cause trouble and ruin someone elses. We've been attacked walking past a park because we weren't "one of them". Granted it was a group of about 20 scallies who'd been pissed up on cheap cider but still isn't nice when your night is ruined by pricks like that.
Here in Canada we sick our polar bears on people.
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Aug 2, 2008,
I've never had any problems, I'm pretty good at talking myself out of a fight. Probably helps that I'm 6'4 though!

My technique is to put an arm round their shoulders and explain that we could both go on having a good night, or they could kick off and noses will get broken, and who really wants that? Arm round the shoulders works wonders with drunk people, as does sharing a smoke.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
depends on age, i know that alot of younger clubs and 18 clubs people just fight, but once you hit 21 and up people shoot.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I've had so many confrontations inside/outside clubs i've lost count. But its usually just verbal.
TS, you from Manc? If so, I'm not surprised.

I'm from Preston, that **** happens all the time to me and my mates outside clubs. Thats Northern England for you.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
TS, you from Manc? If so, I'm not surprised.

I'm from Preston, that **** happens all the time to me and my mates outside clubs. Thats Northern England for you.

Nah it's like that everywhere mate.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by gagadude
I'm Canadian, someone hits you in the face you say "oh, excuse me" ;D

Damn you Canadians! You've had it good for too long!
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!