Does UG have any live video chat by chance, just curious, I think that would be pretty sweet if so.
I don't think so.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Not that I know of.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
that would be pretty neat, i seen some other sites that have that, like in my admin section with my service provider they have live flash chat. UG should try that.
In my opinion, a video chat would be pointless. There's a regular chat room, and if you like people enough to want to video chat with them, get their AIM screen name and do it there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
there IS a chat room?
where? ... link?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Next to log out
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
In my opinion, a video chat would be pointless. There's a regular chat room, and if you like people enough to want to video chat with them, get their AIM screen name and do it there.

Or Skype

but a UG Vid Chat on UG would be pointless, because no one would use it, and I think not too many people would want to use it imo
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.