Damn, most of these people are terrible, and I've been clicking on the "hot picks" area.

There are a couple good ones, though.
I'm sorry, after watching the video I just have to lol.

Michael Angelo Batio listed lighting and locations as his top 2 deciding factors. I thought this was a guitar contest?
I would think insideac would win that, I saw a video of him play once, he was incredible. Well that's if he decides to do this, I'd vote for him.

Or we could just have kensai put up a vid and vote for him for teh lulz.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

You get alot of stuff for even submitting a video. I might do this just for the free ****.
Most of the videos are awful and generic. I have only seen a few that were remotely interesting and contained anything more than mindless alternate picking and random dime squeals.
Some were OK, some sucked. The Connor Guy from Dublin was horrible. At least his playing matched his guitar.
My mate has a video in it, although he took the piss, he puts some paper in a shredder whilst listening to Cowboys from hell. Yes he is strange

And someone that works in one of my local guitar shops put a video on as well which is awesome.
Quote by slash fan #1
My mate has a video in it, although he took the piss, he puts some paper in a shredder whilst listening to Cowboys from hell. Yes he is strange

And someone that works in one of my local guitar shops put a video on as well which is awesome.

i saw that. at first i thought "what the hell is he doing?" then i laughed my ass off.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
i saw that. at first i thought "what the hell is he doing?" then i laughed my ass off.

Same here haha, he sent me the link on MSN and I said "Dude, what the hell" and he said "I'm shredding, it didn't say it had to be on a guitar "

Needless to say I lol'd!
Quote by CowboyUp
What free stuff is there just for submitting? I might have to do a piss take

I take it back, my friend said you get a bunch of free stuff but I guess he can't read...

Upon further inspection, the package that I thought you received for signing up is actually a monthly giveaway type thing.

Read
Oh well. After watching more vids it seems like you can only win if you wear wristbands and/or like motorcycles.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I'm sorry, after watching the video I just have to lol.

Michael Angelo Batio listed lighting and locations as his top 2 deciding factors. I thought this was a guitar contest?

That is because Michael Angelo Batio is a prick and thinks no one can be faster than him at playing guitar.
These videos are just usually random tremolo picking and then a squeel. Occasionally there is a good one that you know has been practiced and actually written.
^ He fails. But then wins because he reminds me of Joey Ramone.
Last edited by cfhwarhead at Aug 2, 2008,
Quote by CowboyUp
Oh well. After watching more vids it seems like you can only win if you wear wristbands and/or like motorcycles.

So basically, you have to be Dimebag? Sounds about right.
Just do a video of you shredding, and then get shot in the face in the middle of it. Insta-win.

I mean...

R.I.P Dimebag.

\m/

Yeah.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Tom_hatton
So basically, you have to be Dimebag? Sounds about right.

Pretty much. But the thing is, Dimebag was Dimebag before Dimebag was dead, if you know what I mean.
Quote by cfhwarhead
That is because Michael Angelo Batio is a prick and thinks no one can be faster than him at playing guitar.

Really?
What else has he revealed to you about himself?
Quote by cfhwarhead
Fixed.

Nah, cos Dimebag played Deans. If you play one of their ugly monstrosities, you're more likely to win.