So, in the guitar shop I work in, we're getting in Schecter guitars within the next few months, this is primarily due to Sound Control shutting down thus losing their exclusive dealership, meaning that most likely by Christmas time, many UK shops will be stocking Schecter guitars.

Thought you guys would be interested to know
Funny words.
Last edited by I_Am_Iron_Man at Aug 2, 2008,
yeah the one near me starts stocking them in september...
im quite gutted , i prefered making people have to go to leeds to get them , made me slightly unique in my town haha...
Well 1: Bugger, because there was a sound control in Stoke where I study, so there goes one spot to get something a little different (Schecters included), and
2: Cool - they're decent guitars, would to get my hands on a Temptest.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by bass_monkey
yeah the one near me starts stocking them in september...
im quite gutted , i prefered making people have to go to leeds to get them , made me slightly unique in my town haha...

Which shop is that mate?
Funny words.
Quote by Korzack
Well 1: Bugger, because there was a sound control in Stoke where I study, so there goes one spot to get something a little different (Schecters included), and
2: Cool - they're decent guitars, would to get my hands on a Temptest.

It's back open as "Academy of Sound" like it used to be before Sound Control bought them out. It's got a nice selection of ESP's and Orange stuff in now.
Quote by SG thrasher
It's back open as "Academy of Sound" like it used to be before Sound Control bought them out. It's got a nice selection of ESP's and Orange stuff in now.

+1

A lot of the places are now re-opening as well as either PMT or Reverb, but as far as I'm aware, as far as Schecter goes, PMT only have what was left from Sound Control, not any new stuff.
Funny words.