Is there any compagny whit good LFR ?

What about schecter.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Ibanez had some good ones (Original Edge/Lo-Pro Edge-these were made by Gotoh), as well as some good derivative models (Edge Pro-again, made by Gotoh-, ZR, Edge Zero). Jackson had a good one (the JT-590, which was a Schaller licensed piece). Schaller and Gotoh licensed FR's are good as well.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
IMO since schecter higher end offers OFR's w/ their guitar then the LFR can't be that great
Jackson? And Kramer's since the FR did come from Kramer. ESP has some good guitars with FR's too.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by cruc1a7
IMO since schecter higher end offers OFR's w/ their guitar then the LFR can't be that great

They aren't actually OFR's, they're FRT-O2000's, which are Korean made FR's made to standard specs. They're more or less OFR's though, but they don't have the flutter of the real thing.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.