Page 1 of 2
Well have you? I had 3 stalkers in 7th grade (don't ask), and they happened to be friends of my friends. It was the creepiest thing ever.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was being stalked by these dudes:

Ya, Walter and Perry from Home Movies. How i do not know...
one word: paranoia.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Me and my friends were stalked every Saturday by a peaodophile for about a year.

We kept changing the places we hung around, and brought the police several times, but he kept turning up. He seemed to think that we were his friends. I'm pretty sure he's in prison for rape now.
i got stalked by this dude, he was gay.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
Yeah and if you're reading this Lucy Pinder please leave me be.

You wish, and no I haven't had stalkers.
No, I can't say I have.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
One of my now best friends was horrid with me in year 7 and pretended to 'stalk' me. He'd just stay close and then if 'd try to run he'd chase me.

He's lovely though.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
One of my now best friends was horrid with me in year 7 and pretended to 'stalk' me. He'd just stay close and then if 'd try to run he'd chase me.

He's lovely though.

I haven't heard anyone say the word horrid in ages.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
I haven't heard anyone say the word horrid in ages.

I use some bloody odd words at times, s'far from the most strange
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
well there was this fat chick last year that i am pretty sure is a lesbian. She kept calling my house and following me around school asking me to go out with her.

I finally told her that i would go out with her..........

When it snows in July. she was pissed, then she stopped the following.
i was stalked once, needless to say it took a while to get the banana out...
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

My gf has/had a stalker. Not happy about it. Not much to be happy about some weird git telling your girlfriend he loves her all the time.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

He's lovely though.

Sounds like a lovely well balanced chap Reva.
Not really. My ex girlfriend is really clingy, even still, but she doesnt have a car and its not that hard to ignore text messages.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
In a way. Some little girl, about a couple of years younger than me when I was in high school. She kept coming up to me and saying wierd stuff, caling me an 'angel' and stuff. Wierd stuff. She was a friend of a friend, so avoiding her was difficult.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

No but if you're offering
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
I haven't had any stalkers, although all my friends little sisters are in love with me. Too bad they are never over the age of 8 or 9. Ya, Kensai wishes he was me.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by Snake™
Well have you? I had 3 stalkers in 7th grade (don't ask), and they happened to be friends of my friends. It was the creepiest thing ever.

Are you going into 8th grade?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I feel like :

LOL!!!!! PROSTRATE EXAM!! [yesterday if some of u remember]
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
no..... i wish
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Taxi_06
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was being stalked by these dudes:

Ya, Walter and Perry from Home Movies. How i do not know...

Home Movies ftw

And yeah i was being stalked by my ex girlfriend because she knew that i like being stalked and shit but still i wanted nothing to do with her.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I've been stalked by obsessed girls a couple of times. I'm not trying to make out I'm some kind of super-stud...I was pretty surprised and worried about it at the time. The most recent time I let her catch me in bed with someone (she kept turning up at my flat and hanging around in the building) and she didn't turn up since.
No, but err.. I've done some stalking
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
o_O I was stalked by two girls I met while working at a summer camp. They were older than me mind you, but.... they said that they watched me sleep at night... then one night they knocked on the window and scared me ****less... it wouldn't be so bad if I weren't the most paranoid person ever.
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
Quote by freedoms_stain
My gf has/had a stalker. Not happy about it. Not much to be happy about some weird git telling your girlfriend he loves her all the time.

Sorry, I'll stop.

I do love her though!
Baaaaaaa'
This girl from my Spanish class followed me home a few times, she also added me on msn and facebook and called me a few times which is strange since I didn't give her my phone number. I also met her ex at a party, he says shes super clingy. I got tired of it and told her I thought she was creepy and wasn't interested.

I kind of regret it now, maybe I would've been able to get her to suck me off.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
dont think so, but i have done some lurking myself
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
not really but i got some guy i know who started becoming obessive with me :S

he wa a friend of a friends so i invited him down for one day at uni....then i walked him to the station and then i got this letter about how he'd started crying as soon as id left and how he realised i was "the one"

yada yada

i got 2 letters a WEEK after that
one consisted of one letter PER page spelling out "I LOVE YOU"

i was with another guy at the time...i never even insitgated that i liked this other eguy....anyway and he talked about me all the time to other firends like i was his gf...had it on msn that i was .

ANyway..i finally told the guy i was with at the time about it...and he threated to go down to london and beat his ass (my ex was a powerlifter and trained in kick boxing and some other martial art)..................needless to say the guy stopped contacting me after that LOL

but i lost a friend...............then months later i got an appologetic letter from him....but i didnt dare reply to it !!

that was WEIRD and awkward
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I'm usually the stalker.
If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks ,
then I'll follow you into the dark.
Page 1 of 2