Everyone seems to get annoyed at people like myself who are learning theory and ask the same questions over and over again. So shouldn't there be a thread specifically for things like this. I know there is the FAQ but it doesn't stop people asking. This way people can ask specific things, get answers they hopefully understand and will hopefully stop the forum getting clogged up.

Just a thought
This forum is specifically for music theory questions, no matter how simple/advanced.
If people can't handle explaining things more than once without getting pissy, they shouldn't be here.
Oh and I almost forgot to add. Even if we took what you suggested, there would still be a hundred threads a day on "what mode" "what chord" etc.

In the GG&A forum there's an "only which amp thread" yet every other person opens a thread on "which amp should I buy". So it doesn't really matter.
Quote by ACDCrule
Everyone seems to get annoyed at people like myself who are learning theory and ask the same questions over and over again. So shouldn't there be a thread specifically for things like this. I know there is the FAQ but it doesn't stop people asking. This way people can ask specific things, get answers they hopefully understand and will hopefully stop the forum getting clogged up.

Just a thought

making a stupid thread about it helps?

irony

If you really deem this such a problem, go to the suggestions sticky.

*reported*
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
yeah, didn't look at it from thoses point of views

edit: one day i'll make a decent suggestion/input on this forum
Last edited by ACDCrule at Aug 2, 2008,
Don't worry too much about it.

If you've got a question, check the FAQ, and try searching (using the search bar, of course) for an answer. If you can't find one, well, that's what the forum is for

Now that that's settled... *Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out