I have a Fender Blues Junior. It's in my music room along with my computer and I suspect this is the problem. If I take the amp elsewhere in the house the buzzing goes away. If I turn the volume all the way down on my guitar it goes away. The guitar is a MIM Tele but it also does it with my Squire Strat (Maybe it's a guitar problem.....hmmmmmmm.....)

There MUST be a solution for this. And I have no plans or hope of moving elsewhere in the house.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I'll send you a quadrillion good karma points.
First off,
The reason for the fuzz on your amp is yes from your PC but it can also come from any other Electrical Application in the room.

Fuzz comes from your pickups which gives sound threw your amp, Sometimes reducing The fuzz means you have to lower the distortion but I have a great way of getting rid of fuzz, I have a Effects Pedal which i have many of my effects edited with something called Noise Gate, this Litrally gets rid of the fuzz for me.

I hope you find help with this.
Quote by PRS Eddie
First off,
The reason for the fuzz on your amp is yes from your PC but it can also come from any other Electrical Application in the room.

Fuzz comes from your pickups which gives sound threw your amp, Sometimes reducing The fuzz means you have to lower the distortion but I have a great way of getting rid of fuzz, I have a Effects Pedal which i have many of my effects edited with something called Noise Gate, this Litrally gets rid of the fuzz for me.

I hope you find help with this.

I'm guessing you use a Digitech RP250 as well., the noise gate comes in handy. Also if you want to get rid of buzzing around your pc turn off the screen when you are playing
Ibanez RGR420EX
B.C. Rich MockingBird w/ EMG 81/85

Peavey Valveking 212 Tube Combo

Electro harmonix Metal Muff
Electro harmonix Big Muff
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Great Point Ryan-Mc182, I forgot to mention that i turn off my PC screen when im playing, and yeah i use a RP250
Quote by Ryan-Mc182
I'm guessing you use a Digitech RP250 as well., the noise gate comes in handy. Also if you want to get rid of buzzing around your pc turn off the screen when you are playing

Yeah, turn off the screen. I have TV and PC in the same room as my amp, and the room is pretty small, so I always turn them off to avoid the buzz.

Also - single coils. They are simply sensitive, it'd be better if you used a guitar with humbuckers, but that's probably not the tone you're looking for