Ok guys NEW GUITAR TIME (dont kill me yet)! I have 2 questions. I was looking at THIS MUSIC SITE'S page for info on it. underneath where it says, product overview, they say it has an EMG81 and a 60. When u look to the lower right hand side where it says standard features, it says it has an EMG81 and an EMG85 setup (which is what im hoping it came with). Which set does it come with and what color should i get it in? (NOTE:I am going to put on a diamond plate my bro got from his old EX ).
Last edited by Yach at Aug 2, 2008,
The above poster explained things perfectly (on how to get the info).

As for the colour, I say get it in gloss black.
Wow my stupidity is showing. Thnx guys. Yeah i,d say black looks more metal. Does that set up sound better than an 85 and the 81 In ur opinion? Im looking for a black label society/Metallica sound.
Last edited by Yach at Aug 2, 2008,
Quote by Yach
Wow my stupidity is showing. Thnx guys. Yeah i,d say black looks more metal. Does that set up sound better than an 85 and the 81 In ur opinion?

Go find out. That's one of those things that you get to decide as a player.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
i,d buy an EMG 85 and pop it in if i had to. Im just wondering. Whats the most popular pickup setup in the heavy metal world today?
If you're looking for a metallica sound, the 60 should be good, as I think thats what Hetfield uses