Page 1 of 2
3 ladies goto a restaurant and have a fabulous 3 course meal. Inluding drinks the total of the meal was £30. The waiter then takes the money. Each lady gives £10 each to pay for the £30 meal. They don't pay tips because the waiter did a pretty poor performance and overall wasn't that friendly

!!!BUT WAIT!!!

!!!THE WAITER MAKES A MISTAKE!!!

The meal was infact meant to be £25. So the waiter would need to refund £5. He's a greedy little bastard and so decides to steal £2 to spend on a chocolate bar. He gives the ladies back £1 each to make up the £5.

So therefor the the ladies have paid £9 each for their meal.

9 x 3 = £27

The greedy waiter has stolen £2

£27 + £2 is £29

WHERE HAD THE OTHER POUND GONE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

+++it had to have gone somewhere+++

###good luck UG###
We do that in Maths class all the time :/
I can never remember the answer for more than 30 seconds though
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
The pound had been given to a charity.

Searchbars For Youths Who Can't Use Them.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
the 27 is how much the waiter has

the missing 3 is how much the waiter gave away.

/thread
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Strange, i could have sworn it was 10:19pm
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by metal4all

/thread

!!!well done!!!

!!!post more riddles!!!

!!!give me some headscratchers!!!
Quote by muddywaters51
!!!well done!!!

!!!post more riddles!!!

!!!give me some headscratchers!!!

I win!

*looks at below post* And someone agrees with me! haha
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all

/thread

+1
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
yehh metal4all has got it. Basicallyy in your little maths equation at the end, to work out it out you do £27-£2 to get £25 not £27+£2. or you can do the £27 plus the £3 from the ladiess

how neeky am I? :P
Quote by muddywaters51
3 ladies goto a restaurant and have a fabulous 3 course meal. Inluding drinks the total of the meal was £30. The waiter then takes the money. Each lady gives £10 each to pay for the £30 meal. They don't pay tips because the waiter did a pretty poor performance and overall wasn't that friendly

!!!BUT WAIT!!!

The meal was infact meant to be £25. So the waiter would need to refund £5. He's a greedy little bastard and so decides to steal £2 to spend on a chocolate bar. He gives the ladies back £1 each to make up the £5.

9 x 3 = £27

£27 + £2 is £29

###good luck UG###

they each paid nine
9x3=27

he didnt give them two though, he gave them three
27 + 3 = 30
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by metal4all
I win!

*looks at below post* And someone agrees with me! haha

!!!of course you ****ing win you crazy bastard!!!

!! give me more headscratchers!!!

!!!**** buddy i can't get enough of riddles!!!
Quote by muddywaters51

!!!BUT WAIT!!!

9 x 3 = £27

£27 + £2 is £29

###good luck UG###

the £3 pound he gave back and the £2 he stole adds up to 5, so there is no missing pound?
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Quote by jesus2nd
Strange, i could have sworn it was 10:19pm

strange, it is 00.23 pm here
THE WORLD DOES NOT TURN AROUND YOUR ISLAND
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by aaciseric
I honestly don't see how this is a riddle, it seems very straight forward.

just get over yourself, you think you're so clever, you probably didn't get it and then just read the answer. Just don't post it again if you're going to be like this
I like my new sig thanks to this thread.

A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
wait.

the £1 was given to one of the ladies.

because the wait took only £2 and that means one of the ladies still paid £10
Quote by muddywaters51
just get over yourself, you think you're so clever, you probably didn't get it and then just read the answer. Just don't post it again if you're going to be like this

WTF?! It's obvious that this isn't a real riddle, it's a simple bit of adding, if you think 27 + 3 is bragging then you've got problems.
Quote by Nizzi
We do that in Maths class all the time :/
I can never remember the answer for more than 30 seconds though

thats soo awesomely true for me aswell..i must have heard the answer like 16 imes..
Quote by heyitsthemokid
wait.

the £1 was given to one of the ladies.

because the wait took only £2 and that means one of the ladies still paid £10

He gave £1 to EACH of the 3 ladies.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all

A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?

Something to do with melted ice? (see Muddywater, thats a real riddle).
Quote by aaciseric
Something to do with melted ice? (see Muddywater, thats a real riddle).

Chill dude, it still makes you think.

and, kinda...

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all

he died in a fridge WOOP WOPP
Quote by 666_Pounder
He was standing on a block of ice and as it melted the rope tightened and he died.

You win.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
i have a riddle...

a guy has a package in his hands. he enters a field without opening the package and he dies instantly. what is inside the package?
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by _InsanitY_
i have a riddle...

a guy has a package in his hands. he enters a field without opening the package and he dies instantly. what is inside the package?

A Parachute.
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
My turn. A man is found dead in a field with a block of wood 2 cm shorter than him when he stands at full height. The autopsy revealed he had commited suicide.
Question: Why did he kill himself?
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
^He didn't do it on purpose. He cut the block too short. ?

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Nope.
He DID intend to kill himself. I'll tell you that much. The question is WHY.
Quote by metal4all

Quote by steven seagull
Page 1 of 2