Page 1 of 3
And I dont know what to do with it. I got it from the east rutherford concert(which kicked ass ) Some people think i should frame it, my dad thinks i should make it into a necklace ( which sounds not too bad) and my buddy thinks i should just play it. Which one eh?
Frame it. Is it autographed? Playing it would be stupid, its worth alot more then any other pick , and if you need some picks theyre only 25-50 cents.. i wouldnt make a necklace unless you plan wearing it alot, but your going to have to punch a hole into the pick and not alot of people will see it anyways (besides your friends).
Frame it ftw.
Oh , and if you dont want it framed anymore, you can always take it out and do something else with it.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by KennySG at Aug 2, 2008,
eBAY ftw!
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Get a FF poster and blue tack it to that with the gig ticket as well.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Do you have other things on your wall? Like posters, guitars, etc? It would look good if you had those kinda things up, but if its the only thing then I'd think it'd be kinda lame-ish looking.
Quote by filthandfury
I have too One of the grey ones?

Yeah dude! mine says grace on the back what about yours?
Quote by d3mon slay
Yeah dude! mine says grace on the back what about yours?

Patience

I guess Echoes and Silence are out there somewhere!
eat it
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

I say construct a shrine that would have the pick presented on an alter surrounded by candles.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
get one of those necklaces that unwind, then u can use it as both, and then frame it
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
OH MY GOD I AM SO JEALOUS! frame it!!
playing it or making a necklace might lose it or ruin it
dammnn you are ****ing lucky haha!!
Quote by filthandfury
Patience

I guess Echoes and Silence are out there somewhere!

Someone oughta find those orphan picks
I got an autographed pick from Tommy Shaw and I just keep it with my other picks, I don't want to lose it or have anyone else steal it.
I got one of Joe Perry's picks and I just keep it in a box.
Its pretty cool its got the whole Aerosmith thing on one side then on the other it says "JOE ****ING PERRY"

But yeah maybe a necklace or frame. Don't play it like the other guy said picks are cheap
Quote by The Spoon
I wish my girlfriend was a hungry man
Trade someone for a Kurt Cobain pick.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by d3mon slay
Someone oughta find those orphan picks

Yeah

Oh, and mine's from the show with Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones at Wembley, does that make it even better?

true story...at a metallica concert hammet threw a pick out and i couldnt see it cause of the lights, and mother of god it landed in my mouth!! haha craziest luck ever, everyone around me was goin nuts...anyways i put it in a drawer at college and well lost it, so id say post it on the wall with some other foo stuff, necklace is kind of wierd i think
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
I made a necklace from my satch pick, and I still wear it every day, so i'd go for the necklace anyday
"I've seen the needle
and the damage done
A little part of it in everyone
But every junkie's
like a settin' sun."
HA, thats nothing, I've got the pick from an R.E.O Speedwagon concert.

YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
frame or necklace ftw
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by jambi_mantra
Get a FF poster and blue tack it to that with the gig ticket as well.

This.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by filthandfury
Yeah

Oh, and mine's from the show with Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones at Wembley, does that make it even better?

what the ****, it looks like you bite your nails and you've got dirty nails. You disgust me. In my eyes you can either stop biting your nails or clean your goddam nails. Have some kind of standards
Quote by muddywaters51
what the ****, it looks like you bite your nails and you've got dirty nails. You disgust me. In my eyes you can either stop biting your nails or clean your goddam nails. Have some kind of standards

I'm an incredibly messy person, who cuts his nails with the scissors on a penknife because he can't find the nail clippers
Page 1 of 3