so i found my first guitar (Westfield E1000 strat copy) a few hours ago and i wanna modify it, so i just wanted to quickly ask what wood it's made of before i go any further
Quote by FunkasPuck
i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
It almost looks like alder, but it may be basswood or agathis. Send Westfield an email, they may be able to tell you.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
well it's either the westfield or my brothers starter which is a liberty 303 strat copy, but info on that is really sparse it seems
Quote by FunkasPuck
i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
Quote by LSD23
well it's either the westfield or my brothers starter which is a liberty 303 strat copy, but info on that is really sparse it seems

as I said, email westfield.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
right, i emailed them.
Quote by FunkasPuck