I was in axe music this afternoon looking for a new Fender American Standard P-Bass, but they didnt have one. so i decided to give the F-5E a try. it played pretty well, sounded nice, felt really good. i'm planning on spending like $1200 on the Fender, and this ESP is only like #600. have you guys heard anything about them? are they good instruments or should i just go for the Fender?
you know what. i love both fender and esp. both sound good. but esp also has good looks. i'm currently going to order a custom made(by me) esp ltd f series with my design and parts. it's going to be 7,850 dollars. and it's going to be totally worth it! esp rocks!
yeah ive checked it out on the website and stuff. i'm just wondering if it's worth it.
i'm willing on spending $1200 on a bass, so i'm wondering if its worth it to just get the $600 ESP and save a little money or something.
ESP basses aren't known to be great. But along as you like it when you play it, that's your choice.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
that is a good bass my friend has one and i got a B-5E at axe music and i love it, its awesome for the price
what about the b-1005? i tried that one out too....i couldnt remember the name tho. oops. but it felt pretty good too, i would consider buying it.
Quote by freak180
you know what. i love both fender and esp. both sound good. but esp also has good looks. i'm currently going to order a custom made(by me) esp ltd f series with my design and parts. it's going to be 7,850 dollars. and it's going to be totally worth it! esp rocks!

7850$! IMO, If you aren't a big name musician, shelling out that much cash is unheard of.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by KKING911
7850$! IMO, If you aren't a big name musician, shelling out that much cash is unheard of.

well actually i'm getting thanx to make a wish organization so i'm actually getting it for free. yes i'm a lucky bastard, and yes my insides are screwed but i'm loving it!!
I wish the make a wish foundation would pay for my gear.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by KKING911
I wish the make a wish foundation would pay for my gear.

I wish anyone would pay for my gear.

Also TS, what ever the problem is, that must suck, but getting a bass which is that pricey for free, that's awesome.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
I wish anyone would pay for my gear.

Also TS, what ever the problem is, that must suck, but getting a bass which is that pricey for free, that's awesome.

i'm confused was that directed to me or who?lol.
Quote by freak180

You'd better post pics when you get it!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by freak180
i'm confused was that directed to me or who?lol.

Yeah it was, sorry I didn't actually check the thread proper, I assumed you were the TS lol

Quote by DisarmGoliath