Jackson, mine has never let me down and I punish it like a bi0tch
ohai little sig.
The Mockingbird is made out of low-level mahogany, but other than that, it has the most features out of all of em. And looks the best. Altho the C-1 probably has the best specs. Try em out, and see which one you like best, but Id go for one of those two.
bump, cuz I really need help.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
i own a bc rich made out of that "low level mahogany" and i have a schecter c-1 elite, and the bc rich will blast that schecter into the next room, and the schecter sounds real good. i have a jackson too and its my favorite guitar just cuz its so easy to play. so because im biased, i`d say jackson rr-3 or the bcr.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
again, bump.

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I would go with the Mockingbird ST, partially because I'm pretty much a Slash fan boy, but I also really like the look, features, and feel when you play it. You're best off to try them out moderately loud through and amp
personally i say schecter by my experience with them. my C-1 has never let me down.
Well I can't help to much, but I only have one thing to say, BC Rich is never the way to go, Ibanez or Jackson are what you want.

Btw both the Iceman and RR3 were guitars I was considering getting in a few years, either of those and I think you'll be happy.
Are you still useing the amp in your sig?
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix
Yes I am. But my parents said if I paid for half, they'll get me an amp for about $300-ish. Maybe a Crate 65W or so.

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate