Poll: Circumcised or uncircumcised?
Poll Options
View poll results: Circumcised or uncircumcised?
Circumcised
158 38%
Uncircumcised
239 57%
Not sure
8 2%
I don't have a penis
15 4%
Voters: 421.
Page 1 of 4
I was just reading the circumcision thread and was wondering what the actual ratio of people here are circumcised to the people who aren't.

So, yeah, get voting.
A protective veil covers my castle.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'm so manly I had my whole dick cut off.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I have nothing tide hide so I cut the curtain away
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I have no foreskin !
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Why the fuck is the Pit obsessed with circumcision all of a sudden? It's really one of the very last things I want to learn about another man, up there with the number of his herpes sores and the consistency of his diarrhea. Knowing about other's penis skin is completely unnecessary.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I think you'll find that most American guys are and most Europeans aren't. I don't know about Canadians.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Not circumcised, and I'd never have it done to a child of mine(at least, not without an actual medical reason for it).
I got battle scars.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I think circumcision at birth is wrong.

*fights, making, scrubs, REFERENCE* ahh, i always wander what the kid would say

"you wanna do what now!? i just got this thing"

I think that being circumcised would make the penis less sensitive, and probably really tough skin on the head instead of the cute red bit us natural gal pals have.
Quote by bigwillie
Why the fuck is the Pit obsessed with circumcision all of a sudden? It's really one of the very last things I want to learn about another man, up there with the number of his herpes sores and the consistency of his diarrhea. Knowing about other's penis skin is completely unnecessary.

Seriously. The internet does bad things to people who are on it all damn day.
Quote by bigwillie

Shhhhh just learn to like it
I bit off my own foreskin...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by legiondairy
I think circumcision at birth is wrong.

*fights, making, scrubs, REFERENCE* ahh, i always wander what the kid would say

"you wanna do what now!? i just got this thing"

I think that being circumcised would make the penis less sensitive, and probably really tough skin on the head instead of the cute red bit us natural gal pals have.

I don't see what is so wrong about it. I don't remember anyone cutting my foreskin, as far as I can tell it hasn't traumatized me. Plus, I like the way it looks... I can color on it to look like Darth Vader, what can you do with yours? I mean.. I guess you could tattoo the head to look like a turtle or something..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by bigwillie

Judging by your name and avatar, this can be expected.

Guys that act manly aren't very a custom to the interwebz.
Quote by bigwillie
All of a sudden? you been a member here far longer than me and I remember loads of circumcision threads in the last year and a bit.
Uncut looks gross IMO.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by jeremessmore
i'm not sure, i'm not even sure how to tell

Which of these two images does your penis resemble more?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Guitardude19

wat?
*scratching both heads in confusion*
Quote by Guitardude19

I wouldnt bet either way if that was true or not.
Quote by TooFast
Uncut looks gross IMO.

You're a dude, why the **** would any of us care what you think about it?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I think you uncircumcized people are just saying its wrong because you're jealous that my penis is aerodynamic.

I could go nude sky diving right here and now, and cut through the air more efficiently. Course, you guys have the convenience of having a built in parachute.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by jeremessmore
i'm gonna have to say number 2

Then you're circumcized.
Quote by vintage x metal

un-cut, for now at least
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Page 1 of 4