Anyone know if/when this movie will be released at all theaters? Apparently it's showing now in only select theaters..
It's a lower budget documentary, I doubt it will be in more than a few hundred theaters.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Looks alright. Might see it if it comes near me.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Probably Sex, drugs, and chavs.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
It's loosely based off of shavo odadjian and cliff burton.
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

What does Sir Cliff Burton have to do with this film?

This topic just gained a few interest levels.
it has nothing to do with cliff burton. it's like a highschool documentary movie, basically.
This movie was filmed at my highschool during my freshman year. I want to see it, even though it probably won't be all that good.

What's dumb is, the theater in our town isn't even showing it when it first comes out, we have to wait like a week.

They're having a premiere thing at the school though, but I will be at cross country camp.
Quote by Brain245
This movie was filmed at my highschool during my freshman year. I want to see it, even though it probably won't be all that good.

What's dumb is, the theater in our town isn't even showing it when it first comes out, we have to wait like a week.

They're having a premiere thing at the school though, but I will be at cross country camp.

It's been out well over a week. It came out July 25th. That's pretty cool, though
These teen shows irritate me, I don't give a **** about the drama that goes on at my school, why would I want to see it on some ****ty tv show or movie.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Typik
A highschool documentary? Sounds boring
Unless of course
they do it Steve Irwin styled

"Now les get up here next to this 'ere emo kid, and rassle him up a bit.."

I lol'd
I still haven't seen this, does anyone know if it was as ****ty as i expected?
It sounds like bull****. It's funny how some people think they can make an interesting documentary just by following people around with a camera. I don't need to see this ****, I already go to high school.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Quote by Toaster Pastry
It sounds like bull****. It's funny how some people think they can make an interesting documentary just by following people around with a camera. I don't need to see this ****, I already go to high school.

Yeah this was my thoughts.... And for me its not even like I'm experiencing someone else's high school, cause I was there when they filmed it...
Wow I totally forgot about this. So it's an actual documentary? I thought it was like a The Office type documentary. Too bad..
The major flaw with this movie is that it revolves around outdated stereotypes.

It uses geeks, jocks, prom queens, rebels, and so on.

Nowadays the stereotypes are hipsters, scene kids, emos, gangstas, chavs, and the like.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Quote by The_Paranoia
Is this about that new drama show the Secret Life Of The American Teenager?

Going on what little I know of that show, I think it's similar. American Teen follows some high school students (each representing a different high school stereotype) as their senior year progresses, and they go through romances and personal conflicts and all that teenage stuff. It's supposed to feel more authentic than the rest of the teen dramas that are on now, but I personally haven't seen the movie.

One of the school's students posted on RottenTomatoes.com and basically said that the whole movie was very staged. The subjects were encouraged to stir up conflict and drama when they could, goaded into dating certain people, etc. and that their whole senior education was ruined by the constant presence of the cameras and microphones and crew members and whatnot.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD