I wanna know if you've been to the fair yet and if the GOOD rides are back this year?

Because last year they took like 4 of the best ones out for no reason and I was pissed.
I'm amazed you even want to be near the fair rides, cause if they're anything like the rides at our county fair, then they're built by drunk, high, grumpy carnies who have no idea what they're doing.

our fair ended today I didn't even go
O.o dude, never thought i'd see something from my own county mentioned in the pit.
haven't been to the fair yet, probably not going to either...heard there's some pretty good stuff though
Quote by kaosxrocker
O.o dude, never thought i'd see something from my own county mentioned in the pit.
haven't been to the fair yet, probably not going to either...heard there's some pretty good stuff though

NOWAIII!!! You're the first Clark County-er I've seen on UG.

But you're an August 08'er, so it takes a bit of the thrill out of it.

Just kidding. Kinda. :P
Quote by samick007
I'm amazed you even want to be near the fair rides, cause if they're anything like the rides at our county fair, then they're built by drunk, high, grumpy carnies who have no idea what they're doing.

"Hey Jimbob, we need more Band-Aid's the tirltawheel gettin' shakey!"
You are now blinking manually
Quote by foob85
NOWAIII!!! You're the first Clark County-er I've seen on UG.

But you're an August 08'er, so it takes a bit of the thrill out of it.

Just kidding. Kinda. :P

lol yeah, joined like three days ago

battle ground ftw.
Quote by samick007

We have a ****load of mexicans in Vancouver for it's location, so most of the operators on the rides are mexicans that can't even speak english. But they at least keep the rides running smooth. xD
yeah, my cousins went yesterday. apparently there's even better rides this year.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
I haven't been there yet, but I will in a couple days.
Good to see some people from around my area.
Call me Jeff if you want, I prefer that.
zomg, Washington Hello, from One county North..

I haven't gone for like.. two years to clark county, makes our fair look ****ty in comparison though!
Quote by garrett5
zomg, Washington Hello, from One county North..

I haven't gone for like.. two years to clark county, makes our fair look ****ty in comparison though!

yeah, we've got a pretty good fair. there's some pretty cool acts that come too.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
OMGGGG!! Yay Washintonerssss!

And yeah, Clark's fair will buttrape all yours. We had Alice Cooper.
Quote by foob85
OMGGGG!! Yay Washintonerssss!

And yeah, Clark's fair will buttrape all yours. We had Alice Cooper.

I got front row tickets for that! And I even got to grab some of the stuff he threw!
Quote by xXmasqueradeXx
I got front row tickets for that! And I even got to grab some of the stuff he threw!

Lucky. I wanted to go but I couldn't get a ride and I had my tickets and everything.
GRANT COUNTY here! never thought i'd see a thread that talks about a county so close to mine. Grant County fair kicks way more ass than clark county
XboxLive Gamertag: xhybr1dth30ryx

Quote by Zugunruhe
Thats a very insightful post, guy with Mario dry humping Peach as his avatar.

Quote by DownbëloW
ah, UG, just like myspace, but no pictures.
the good old days...
Quote by Gibson_God11
GRANT COUNTY here! never thought i'd see a thread that talks about a county so close to mine. Grant County fair kicks way more ass than clark county

No. NOOOO!!!!!
Quote by foob85
Lucky. I wanted to go but I couldn't get a ride and I had my tickets and everything.

bastard, i was exactly the opposite, i had a ride but no tickets lol.
and yeah. its pretty hard to top clark's fair. in washington, anyway

Quote by wolvenrick
Washington County Oregon! Formerly of Clark County, I'm gonna go maybe thursday.

I am hijacking this thread into a Portland Metro Area Meetup thread!
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by cjblack532
Washington County Oregon! Formerly of Clark County, I'm gonna go maybe thursday.

I am hijacking this thread into a Portland Metro Area Meetup thread!

HELL no. no oregonian's taking the one thread washingtonian's have on here. make your own

Quote by wolvenrick
Hey, we're from the same area, I'm a washingtonian also (dual citizenship in both states), so can't we all just get along?

Or are your redneck asses too elitist for our potsmoking society?

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Quote by cjblack532
Hey, we're from the same area, I'm a washingtonian also (dual citizenship in both states), so can't we all just get along?

Of course we can get along! Because the potsmoking society is pretty awesome.
Quote by cjblack532

see, ya gotta include these things. otherwise people *cough* will think you abandoned the place of your birth
and if you're washingtonian too, doesn't that mean you're a redneck like the rest of us?

Quote by wolvenrick
Sweet, now let's continue our plans of making Washington and Oregon an independent nation.

How do you guys feel about British Columbia? Can they join the club if they want?

Quote by cjblack532
Sweet, now let's continue our plans of making Washington and Oregon an independent nation.

How do you guys feel about British Columbia? Can they join the club if they want?

only if they pay a yearly fee. we can't just recruit areas of a separate country for free, after all.

Quote by wolvenrick
Quote by cjblack532

Fantabulous.