I just lost mine! WTF!!!!
How often do you lose yours, or am I just wierd.
I've lost 2 in the past month. (unusually low.)

P.S. - I searched and didn't find a similar.

EDIT: I have more than one, I buy in bulk but if I don't find it, then that means i'll lose another one soon.
Last edited by teensean at Aug 2, 2008,
I found a way to never lose my pick. The bigger problem for me is how often I break my guitar cables. I've messed up 5 of them this year, and one of them was yesterday.
Got a bad case of pick gnomes eh?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
I lose one for every 5 hours I play.

It's not my fault, they always seem to disappear.
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
i lose so many picks, but theres probably 200 or so laying around my house so i just look under something and i can usually find one. Picks are pretty cheap man, just get a bunch and you wont care if you lose them or not.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
i usually chew the **** out of mine, sometimes i manage to keep a pic for bout a week tho
You are now blinking manually
Quote by teensean
I just lost mine! WTF!!!!
How often do you lose yours, or am I just wierd.
I've lost 2 in the past month. (unusually low.)

P.S. - I searched and didn't find a similar.

This is why you buy like 10 of them every time you're at a guitar shop. Every guitarist knows this. >_>
i found like 20 in my washer the other day, and like 15 in the air vent on the ground in my room, im starting to speculate someones doing it to mess with me.
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
Got a bad case of pick gnomes eh?

Quote by Godsmack_IV
The pick gnomes are back! HIGH ALERT!!!

Why do you have only one pick?

I have 2 different kinds for acoustic and some stubby picks and 1mm Dunlops for my electric. And I'm a drummer.

But losing pics is the worst. You drop one on the floor by the computer and find it 2 weeks later in an overdue library book upstairs.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
I FOUND IT!!!
before it got lost to the black hole vortex of the house.
Yay!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Why do you have only one pick?

I have 2 different kinds for acoustic and some stubby picks and 1mm Dunlops for my electric. And I'm a drummer.

But losing pics is the worst. You drop one on the floor by the computer and find it 2 weeks later in an overdue library book upstairs.

For me I drop it at the computer and my sister comes downstairs from her room and says she found it on her dresser.
I lose about 20 picks a month lol.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
you know there is a sure way to ALWAYS find any picks you lose

ctrl+f-pick
Sig space available, give me some praise
Pockets. Always in the pockets.

Ive developed the strategy of keeping a pick in every pair of pants and not taking it out andhaving the rest in a box thing
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

I don't lose my picks as much as I wear them out
And I like to play Super-heavys

Mine ussually end life as dull, rounded plastic
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
So.

I lose essentially...a pick a week. I thought "oh they must be somewhere in my room...where else could they go?" But two weeks ago I moved. So I literally took everything out of my room, and after 15 months of playing guitar...approx 60 lost picks, I only recovered 7.

I dont get it.

I might glue fishing wire onto a pick, and tie that onto my guitar. If that one goes missing I am going to cry.

Cody
Quote by ross1234
you know there is a sure way to ALWAYS find any picks you lose

ctrl+f-pick

I'll use that next time.
I lose picks all over the place, I play black Jazz IIIs and as soon as they hit the floor they're invisible
On stage I literally have a pile of about 30 on the PA and another half dozen taped to my guitar
ohai little sig.
Every few weeks...
Well months as i haven't been playing that often lately...
But when i'm playing like everyday, i've gotta get a new set of pics like every month!

I once lost a pic on stage halfway through a song too... then i couldn't find the pic so i had to play the rest of the song without a pic...
I keep an unopened set in my wallet, and an open set in my case. I never run out.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
All of mine are in a little plastic case. Ive got atleast 20 of them. I wont run low for awhile.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I lose about 10 every week, but I find them all sooner or later so I'll never run out
I like to keep stocked up, so I have a pile of about 50 mixed picks on top of my amp. Mainly Dunlop 1.0's and 0.88's, with the odd Fender standard medium and Tortex dropped in. But I only use the Dunlop's, the tortex ones will be made into arrowheads when the apocalypse comes.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by The_Paranoia
For me I drop it at the computer and my sister comes downstairs from her room and says she found it on her dresser.

I once dropped a pick under my computer, and 3 weeks, 4 and 2/3rds of a day later, it returned.

Express mail from Yugoslavia. o.O

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
I go through hundereds, although I've had this 3mm Dunlop long enough to play an edge onto it...