hello UG
im making a flat black and glossy white frankanstrat kinda thing out of my hella old squire(may have gone on tour with bony rait)? dont ask....
well im gona take the random stripe look of the frankenstrat but make it more deathmetally if you know what i mean
so far ive disassembled the guitar and sanded some...mostly sanded the neck so it super thin for easy shredding and gona make the cut a way a little deeper or atleast better angled on the back if you know what i mean

im going to add some stenciled things probably a take on a pentagram just because
ill post picks when i get more accomplished

if this goes well im gona paint my gibson explorer

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
Quote by skwisgaar5051
hello UG
im making a flat black and glossy white frankanstrat kinda thing out of my hella old squire(may have gone on tour with Bonnie Raitt)? dont ask....
well im gona take the random stripe look of the frankenstrat but make it more deathmetally if you know what i mean
so far ive disassembled the guitar and sanded some...mostly sanded the neck so it super thin for easy shredding and gona make the cut a way a little deeper or atleast better angled on the back if you know what i mean

im going to add some stenciled things probably a take on a pentagram just because
ill post picks when i get more accomplished

if this goes well im gona paint my gibson explorer

Fixed. My mother will not shut the **** up about her, so I know how it's spelled.
DIO FOREVER
oh haha thanks well i got a good stencil of a pentagram now
its pretty metal its kind has a blood splattered look to it
cant wait to get the paints =D

ugh the paints i was gona get arent good for this kind of projects
anyone know a site where i could get the right kinds? in the spray cans

What kind of paint? Nitrocellulose? Polyurethane? It's probably polyurethane. I think reranch sells some, look at that.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
piff i got no clue plastikote they might work but shippings 15 dollars so....
well i just found out my dad has a spray gun so im gona try and fing a place that sells the paint in regular bucket thinging not an aerosol thing

Make it a black background with silver stripes. And a deep red pentagram!

zOmFg. This is SO! Full of win.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
haha maybe i just found out my dad has like 3 spray guns so....
im gona have to put some new pick ups in too so it doesnt just look cool
i also scalloped the frets a little not like a **** load but it makes it intresting