Anybody else here shop regularly at goodwill? They have some incredible items there at the lowest prices known to man. I mean, you cant go wrong with a portrait of black for only two bucks. Anyone else have any stories about goodwill or ridiculous items purchased there?
I've never been to a thrift store. I hear they're great though. I should pay a visit sometime.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i got 6 iron maiden shirts for $3.00 there once
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Pawnshops, army navy stores, thrift shops. They all work.

(Pawnshops have some great guitars, I saw an original six string frying pan Rickenbacker with all the original parts for about 1000$
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
I've gotten some bad ass coats there for really cheap. I also found a painting of a matador.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Just today, I bought a PS-1 and a t-shirt at Value Village for about 8 dollars. I was pretty satisfied with my lunch hour.
Your Signature:
Quote by xyz66

at my goodwills all you can get are like frigin hobo suits
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Flea Markets/GoodWill, all that **** is really good. If you ever make plans to go to Japan, make sure to go to GoodWill before you go and get some cheap vintage Levis, they have the modern stuff in Japan, but when I went, they were paying ****loads for vintage stuff, because they can't get it easily in Japan. And my mom's ex-boyfriends "job" was buying stuff at these kinds of places and selling them on E-bay for higher prices, hell when they released the Harry Potter Coca-Cola, we bought like 40 and sold them to people in the U.K. for like $50 a piece.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
You're made fun of if you buy stuff from goodwill around here

Not if you tell anyone where you got it from!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by //ANDREW\\
i got a super nintendo there for like $5

Holy

I should go to GoodWill sometime. I have one down the road from me.
Quote by xyz66

YOU LUCKY BASTARD.

I think the best thing i got at goodwill was an action figure of a caveman.
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....