I think that Black people are genetically superior to me. Or White people in general. Black people are usually alot stronger than you, and have huge penises, and the majority of athletes in Major sports are black. And they're probably better at guitar than me, Take Hendrix for example. Im not racist toward them, and I dont hate them at all, I just think they're better than me. Anyone else think this?
No, not really. I think they were bred to be like that.. You know.. From the slave days.

I think we're about equal.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I agree in that they are usually more talented in arts.

But we are all equal.

Jedit: But I suppose it's all down to willpower and how much you practise.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
yes =[
Except us white canadians pwn hockey, and i cant think of many black guitar players, so surely there is not as many as white guitar players.. but they do own us at rap.. but rap sucks?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
sounds good to me...funny the poverty level and crime level among blacks is about 4-5x higher though...goes to show something about us, huh?
Quote by KennySG
yes =[
Except us white canadians pwn hockey, and i cant think of many black guitar players, so surely there is not as many as white guitar players.. but they do own us at rap.. but rap sucks?

No, there just happens to be more black rappers, and most of them suck. Two of the best, Eminem and Immortal Technique are white and latino respectively, it is equal when it comes to rap as well. If it seems like it is not, it is due to backgrounds, not race.
Quote by KennySG
yes =[

Rap>You.

All I'm saying is, its a part of reparations I think..

"Well, boy.. We uhh.. Well, we can't give you your forty acres and a mule.. and uhh.. sorry about that whole.. you know.. enslaving your people and not letting you read thing... but uhh.. Well, I guess our way of apologizing is.. we killed off all your kind with small penises before they could reproduce. So uhh.. Enjoy."
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
I think that Black people are genetically superior to me. Or White people in general. Black people are usually alot stronger than you, and have huge penises, and the majority of athletes in Major sports are black. And they're probably better at guitar than me, Take Hendrix for example. Im not racist toward them, and I dont hate them at all, I just think they're better than me. Anyone else think this?

ever watched swimming on tv
Sig space available, give me some praise