Prove someone is guilty when you know they did it, but there is no proof?

Short story shorter: Moms ex boyfriend broke into house and stole her jewelry and her hand gun, and put her picture face down. Entered through back door and opened window to throw people off (he's too big to get through window). Used gloves and only stole from what was in her room. Knew where everything was.

Idears?

EDIT: he is a bitter asshole with no money and lives with his mom. and we changed the locks and have a security system.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Last edited by talia. at Aug 2, 2008,
To hell with that. You don't need proof.. You just need to make it look like an accident.

Dig an eight foot hole in your back yard and fill it with poisonous snakes. And push him in. God will sort it all out later.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Is it possible to get the police involved, ie with a warrant to search his place??
And you witnessed the whole thing?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
How do you exactly know it was him? And tell the police and make him a suspect. It's quite obvious...
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by Jhendrix01
Is it possible to get the police involved, ie with a warrant to search his place??

Screw that, get this mother involved.

He doesn't need a warrant to get the action started.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Hire someone even bigger and meaner than him to go steal it all back. And rape him.
kill all humans
Hmm, well get a brown paper bag, fill it with dog feces. Run up to his house, light that baby on fire, and run like hell.
Quote by Jhendrix01
Hmm, well get a brown paper bag, fill it with dog feces. Run up to his house, light that baby on fire, and run like hell.

Do you light the bag or his house?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Hire a bunch of thugs, give them ski masks, and tell them to beat his ass.

Hiring a bunch of thugs is going to cost at least a hundred dollars. Then giving them ski masks will be another twenty. Talia is from Florida, there are Coral snakes out in Florida, so they are free. All the incentive they need is smacking them with a stick to piss them off first.

Do it, Talia. Have I ever lead you wrong before?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Low_key
Do you light the bag or his house?

A little from column A, a little from column B!
Steal it back. Wait for him to come and steal it again, but this time build traps and surround the house with CCTV.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hiring a bunch of thugs is going to cost at least a hundred dollars. Then giving them ski masks will be another twenty. Talia is from Florida, there are Coral snakes out in Florida, so they are free. All the incentive they need is smacking them with a stick to piss them off first.

Do it, Talia. Have I ever lead you wrong before?

Who pays 20 dollars for ski masks?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Who pays 20 dollars for ski masks?

Well, gas to get to wherever it is they are going. Then money for the ski masks.. And how much is in a bunch again? How many ski masks are going to be needed? Look, this is at least a $120 job. My way is free, and way cooler. Plus, when the dirty work is done you still have protection so even if she doesn't get her mom's gun back, she still won't be robbed ever again.
Quote by vintage x metal

Nipple twist until he gives in?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
you could just prove it by going to the police and saying he touched you and that he took pictures, then they'll do a search.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, gas to get to wherever it is they are going. Then money for the ski masks.. And how much is in a bunch again? How many ski masks are going to be needed? Look, this is at least a $120 job. My way is free, and way cooler. Plus, when the dirty work is done you still have protection so even if she doesn't get her mom's gun back, she still won't be robbed ever again.

But what if in the process of gathering coral snakes, Talia gets bitten? Congratulations, you just killed someone.
Quote by InvaderTSN
But what if in the process of gathering coral snakes, Talia gets bitten? Congratulations, you just killed someone.

No pain, no gain. What if in the process of hiring thugs, they turn out to be friends of this guy and they wind up trying to run a train on her? At least death by coral snake is more honorable than getting gang banged by thugs.

And coral snakes tell no tales. Thugs might roll over on her for a deal.
Quote by vintage x metal

Alright, here we go. He is mad at her because she kicked him out because he was selfish and wasnt helping to pay the bills. He called her and begged her to let him use the car to get to work, even though he did nothing to pay for it (gas wise and such). He eventually lost his job and now he is broke, living with his mom. He has every motive to steal from her, and he probably pawned her ****. And he still had the key to get in the house (NOT MY IDEA. I WAS NOT HERE FOR THAT .

and no, no one was home.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

check local pawn shops for whats missing, they have to keep records on things that the sell.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No pain, no gain. What if in the process of hiring thugs, they turn out to be friends of this guy and they wind up trying to run a train on her? At least death by coral snake is more honorable than getting gang banged by thugs.

And coral snakes tell no tales. Thugs might roll over on her for a deal.

Lies. They'll sell you out if they are given enough dead rats.
Quote by talia.
Alright, here we go. He is mad at her because she kicked him out because he was selfish and wasnt helping to pay the bills. He called her and begged her to let him use the car to get to work, even though he did nothing to pay for it (gas wise and such). He eventually lost his job and now he is broke, living with his mom. He has every motive to steal from her, and he probably pawned her ****. And he still had the key to get in the house (NOT MY IDEA. I WAS NOT HERE FOR THAT .

and no, no one was home.

You know.. When people pawn things, their picture has to be taken and in a lot of places they have to have finger prints. So, if you scoured the area for all the pawn shops and looked around for familiar things, and then ask to see the picture of the guy who pawned it, you could probably bust him.

But regardless, I say Coral Snakes are the only option for you.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Lies. They'll sell you out if they are given enough dead rats.

If I hear you degrade coral snakes one more time, you're going into the snake pit I'm building in MY back yard for my brother's stupid girlfriend.
Quote by vintage x metal

well.... if you really are 100% positive that he broke in and took your mom's ****:
Report a robbery and get the cops to come over to your house and get them to check it out. They're eventually gonna ask you and your mom if you have any ideas on who couldve have done it, then tell them her ex boyfriend and theyll prob check him out. But like dont go out and say it right away cuz you dont have proof. be like:
"Well i think it couldve have bee (insert name here)" and theyll be all like
"Oh ok."
And he gets busted and you get your **** back and everyones happy. Except her ex cuz he's a miserable piece of **** who's getting raped in jail.

Or go with the coral snake thing. That sounded like a good plan too lol