heres a song I just wrote today. Lol if I dont record anything ill forget it. But anyway any advice on what I could do with it? also what could I get for recording equipment? right now I am taking a video recording, stripping the .wav file from it and using sound recorder to mix it. lol. anyway advice and criticism is much appreciated.

click it....CLICK IT!

oh you should also add me if you have a myspace
Bugera 333XL
Epiphone SG
Ibanez Flanger
Shitty casette Recorder
Crate RFX 120

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Nice. Can't wait for the vid.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I don't know how serious you want to get into recording and how much you want to spend, but getting a USB or Firewire "Audio Interface (with preamp)" and a real mic will get you a lot closer to studio quality.
There are tons of options, I chose the Lexicon Lambda interface and a Shure SM-57 for my mic. I still haven't messed around with them enough to get an incredible sound, but I just uploaded a quick demo I made onto my profile if you want to check it out.
would this be worth the money? and does it come with software already or do i have to buy that?

musicians friend
Bugera 333XL
Epiphone SG
Ibanez Flanger
Shitty casette Recorder
Crate RFX 120

It comes with the software Cubase LE, which I believe is "lite edition" or something, but it still has a lot of features. About a million more than sound recorder anyway

I'd say that'd be a pretty good starter kit. Buying everything separately though would allow you to choose maybe some nicer monitors or nicer headphones instead of both.

Also that microphone is a condenser mic. They are more sensitive to volume, and are usually more for vocals and acoustic instruments than electric guitar. You could probably still get a good sound with it, but getting something like
SM-57
or
e609
might be better if you record exclusively electric guitar.

I'd say do lots of research before spending the big bucks, but that's just me!
Good luck!
ok thx a lot man
Bugera 333XL
Epiphone SG
Ibanez Flanger
Shitty casette Recorder
Crate RFX 120

thanks man ill work on that.
Bugera 333XL
Epiphone SG
Ibanez Flanger