Poll: Which one would you eradicate?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one would you eradicate?
Paedophilia
34 13%
Genocide
235 87%
Voters: 269.
Page 1 of 3
If you could simply click your fingers and instantly remove either of these from this point until eternity, would you eradicate paedophilia or genocide?
I would click my fingers twice.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Genocide kills, and paedophilia USUALLY doesn't, so I'll say genocide.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Tis' a toughy. I'd go with genocide. Works on a larger scale I suppose.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
Pedophilia is nothing more than a sexual attraction. It is not inherently harmful.
The choice is obvious. Anyone who answers pedophilia has watched too much Oprah, and has bought into her little moral panic.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Genocide.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
thats a hard choice, but i would say genocide because little kids are hurt in that too.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Can I use the genocide option to kill off all of the kids? Therefore eliminating pedophilia?
Quote by Archeo Avis
Pedophilia is nothing more than a sexual attraction. It is not inherently harmful.
The choice is obvious.

+1 It's sexual abuse that is a problem.

Genocide.
A rare sexual attraction to children or the eradication of masses of people? The second one.
well if we got rid of genocide i wouldn't have anything to do on the weekends.

so pedophiles would have to gtfo
I think Tibet, half of Africa, and most of the former Soviet Union, oh and some of those Jews that Hitler killed would be a lot happier if you chose to get rid of genocide
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
The little kid in me likes the taste, but the grown up in me likes the little kid in me!
Quote by Archeo Avis

This.

Now if it were Genocide vs say, Child Rapists
it would be a better question.

--

Quote by Brain245
The little kid in me likes the taste, but the grown up in me likes the little kid in me!

It's "the kid in me likes the frosted side"
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Schism1985
Genocide. It affects far more people and is far more devastating on a global scale.
That's not to say that pedophilia isnt completely demented and pedophiles need to go die...
wait what if we had a pedophile genocide?

They're people like you and me. You talk of getting rid of genocide, but want to kill all paedophiles. Padeophilia isn't wrong. Sexual abuse is.
It's "the kid in me likes the frosted side"

It's a Family Guy skit. Michael Jackson is eating cereal and he says...

"The kid in me likes the taste, but the grownup in me likes the kid in me!"
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by the_strikes
Whats a Paedophilia? Is it like a country?

Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Schism1985
dude chill... I was being facetious.

Hate isn't being facetious. You have to be funny to do that.
the thing is though guys, I posted this here because I couldn't decide because of one reason:

- paedophilia hurts many less people, that is true. But it is a lot easier to actively fight genocide than paedophilia, which tends to slip under the radar.

and when I say paedophilia I mean paedophilia that manifests itself as sexual abuse.
Quote by Archeo Avis
The choice is obvious. Anyone who answers pedophilia has watched too much Oprah, and has bought into her little moral panic.

Not when a child goes missing.
Honestly, I'd hate to be an abused 9-year old, but that really doesn't add up to millions of people dying to me.
Quote by Steel8909
Not when a child goes missing.

That sounds suspiciously like kidnapping, or murder.
Quote by Archeo Avis
That sounds suspiciously like kidnapping, or murder.

Rape then murder.
Quote by Ach-med
I would click my fingers twice.

Ohh your a ****ing clever guy.

Genocide.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by Steel8909
Rape then murder.

Right, but the thread isn't about rape or murder.
Quote by Archeo Avis
It's a Family Guy skit. Michael Jackson is eating cereal and he says...

"The kid in me likes the taste, but the grownup in me likes the kid in me!"

He says, "The kid in me likes the frosted side, but the grownup in me likes the kid in me"

additional:
http://www.familyguynow.com/watch.php?id=506
2:34-2:38
Don't argue!

to be on topic:
As for the propose of "Genociders vs Child Molesters", I'd still say Genociders.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Aug 2, 2008,
Don't argue!

This isn't an argument. It's a ****ing quote from a TV show that I haven't seen in months. I really don't care.
doesnt erradicating either involve genocide?...... u need to kill off all the sick ****s to do so..... so i would have to go with erradicating paedophila using genocide

this really is a paradox
college with no gf
no one owns me
alone
Quote by shadowsofbodom
doesnt erradicating either involve genocide?...... u need to kill off all the sick ****s to do so..... so i would have to go with erradicating paedophila using genocide

this really is a paradox

No. Genocide deals with race.
Now say his name.....
Genocide.

Because everyone loves Pedobear.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Page 1 of 3