i asked my local music store how much they would charge me to exchange the two humbuckers in my guitar if i brought the humbuckers i wanted them to put in. They said 40$ a piece if theyre the right size and they dont have to cut any holes. is this a ripoff or a decent price?
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

ripoff.... its easy and free to do yourself, pickups come with instructions how to install them also. there are some seymour duncan vids on their website which explain how to install them fairly well.
Well Enough Alone
yeah i figured it was too pricey, i just asked cause if it wsant really that much i was gonna leave it to the experts.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

thats usually the going rate for pickups i guess, i would never pay that much to have one installed myself. so i do all that stuff myself. if you have ever used a soldering iron then you can probably do it yourself.
Well Enough Alone