Anyone have/played one? Is it good or not?

I'm just looking to do some rhythm work in pop-punk and jazz, nothing fancy.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Last edited by Underjoggle at Aug 2, 2008,
buy a schecter, they're better
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
i'm not much into ibanez basses myself. I hear of people that really like them, but believe it or not, some people like the thunderbird. I guess you should play one and compare, and see if you still like it.
Never buy a bass on price...... unless it is a really expensive one that someone is selling too cheaply.
Quote by salemboicot
i'm not much into ibanez basses myself. I hear of people that really like them, but believe it or not, some people like the thunderbird. I guess you should play one and compare, and see if you still like it.
Never buy a bass on price...... unless it is a really expensive one that someone is selling too cheaply.

I like thunderbirds....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Those basses are bloody cool. Get one!
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
they sound nice. but they have really fat necks.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
the ATKs in my opinion are the best basses that ibanez has to offer
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
If I ever buy an Ibanez, it'll probably be an ATK. The fact that it looks like it was made by Leo Fender is just a coincidence
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
i own one, its great the only thing is bad about it is size. not just the neck but the body i pretty big too.

other than that, they are dreamy
they are awesome, they have a nice growly tone
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400