Page 1 of 7
She doesn't have the money for a judicial bypass and an abortion (her parents can't know, hence the JB), and she smokes 9-12 cigarettes a day, and coke about once a week. She just now found out, and I've been trying to convince her to stop the drugs and smoking, but even being pregnant won't convince her to stop.. She plans to "drug the baby to death" or something stupid. What should I do to help her? She's not that good of a friend, but she obviously needs a LOT of help, and I don't just want to sit and watch her waste her life away.

She should be on Maury >_<

It's actually funny, she brags about how she doesn't smoke pot anymore, but she's still on coke and smokes all of the time in front of people. But please take this seriously, despite making horrible choices, she still needs real, honest, serious answers, and mental/emotional support.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Some people are destined to **** up. Send her to rehab, tell her to cut the crap. there's not much you can do...
Intervention?
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
How the hell can your 14 year old friend afford coke and cigarettes? And her parents ARE going to find out...deliveries in the hospital aren't cheap.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

No, but the father did break up with her as soon as he found out.

She skipped the pill for 3 days, which according to her is one day over the 'limit', which she did because she forgot them in St. Louis when she went to Cleveland for a couple days, and that window just happened to be perfectly synced with the swimming of the man's soldiers.

EDIT: ^^^ to the posts about me supposedly being the father.

And yes, I realized this is really ****ed up. She needs help, that's why I'm looking for answers for her, because she obviously can't do it herself. So please no flaming
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
wow only 14...good luck with that. That baby will probably die or be born messed up with that kind of lifestyle.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Tell her parents.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
yeah, I say go with rehab. if she can't get an abortion, the best thing to do is to take care of the baby. put it up for adoption or whatever. best of luck to her
think left and think right
and
think low and think high
Oh the
THINKS you can think up
if only you try
~Dr Seuss

MUSIC can lift us out of depression
or move us to tears-
it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~O. Sacks
2 words for you my friend: FALCON PUNCH!

edit...Damn beaten to it
Last edited by Altoidwithmelon at Aug 2, 2008,
Quote by 6DgOfInTb
How the hell can your 14 year old friend afford coke and cigarettes? And her parents ARE going to find out...deliveries in the hospital aren't cheap.

Also, she might begin to look a little bit larger, due to the fact that she has a human being inside of her.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by linfield4466
If you want to do her a favor, tell her parents.

Would it be any less honorable if I got her parents to know.. anonymously?

I agree with you, her parents would be able to help with everything. They can finance an abortion, they can get her rehab (I don't know if her drug use is so bad that it requires rehab, but she needs to quit smoking), and they can talk her through everything. I'm just kinda iffy on her hating me for quite a long time, if that makes me such a bad person. Which... it kinda does.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
dude, don't try to take all this into your hands. Let some more people know that can REALLY help her out with you, not us. Sorry man. You're in a toughy. Good luck. Keep a straight head.
Go to her parents. She is obviously not able to make her own decisions so she needs them to make them for her (assuming they aren't terrible people). If her parents are worthless then you need to go to another adult, perhaps someone at your school.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Gunpowder
Also, she might begin to look a little bit larger, due to the fact that she has a human being inside of her.

What are you talking about. Everyone knows that babies come from storks delivering them to your front door.
Quote by jeff541

that's sick.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
Quote by Firequacker
Would it be any less honorable if I got her parents to know.. anonymously?

I agree with you, her parents would be able to help with everything. They can finance an abortion, they can get her rehab (I don't know if her drug use is so bad that it requires rehab, but she needs to quit smoking), and they can talk her through everything. I'm just kinda iffy on her hating me for quite a long time, if that makes me such a bad person. Which... it kinda does.

She'll get over her hating you once she realizes that you were just caring for her.
Quote by jeff541

+1
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Tell her goddamn parents.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
tell her parents. and make it clear that you aren't the father, 'cause shotgun shells are painful.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
u gotta kill her, tie a cement block to her feet, and throw her in the river...... its the only way
college with no gf
no one owns me
alone
Quote by Project Pat
This topic is making my penis soft

You are generally erect while on the pit? Cute.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by linfield4466
If you want to do her a favor, tell her parents.

+ A million.

Her parents have to know, as they can get her help.
some people just dont get it man

id say sit down and try to talk to her one last time
my opinion is she wont listen to you if you try to get her to tell some authority figure, and i dont really think its your place to tell someone for her
dont get too worked up about it, its not your fault and if she wont listen...

i dont know what id do in this situation, its really hard
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
she can afford coke, but can't afford an abortion??!!?!?

Flawed logic my friend. Anyway, abortion is wrong, so i wouldn't suggest it anyway. Send that ho to rehab