Natural minor, or harmonic minor? They are different.

Natural minor is described as: 1-2-b3-4-5-b6-b7
Harmonic minor is described as: 1-2-b3-4-5-b6-7

If you don't know what that means, you need to take a step back a spend some time studying the major scale.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
^people always say to use the search bar or google, but whats the big deal?
its a lot easier to just make a thread. and if you were so mad then you wouldn't post.
to me it sounds so stupid.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
^In most cases not like this, I would agree with you. But he is looking for easily obtainable information which, if he had taken the time to think properly, could have been answered through google.
ya but your already on the site and to make a thread is seconds away and you can do stuff while people reply. sounds smart and good time management to me.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
^Except that it pushes all of the other threads made on UG that actually require the input of more knowledgeable people down the list, causing them to be less likely to be replied too. (closer to the top generally gets read more.)

Plus, with questions that have already been answered countless times, it makes other people re-type answers that they have already written and said. It can be frustrating to answer the same question every couple days.
There is no such thing as a natural harmonic minor.
However, the harmonic minor scale is one of the most bitching scales.